EA Forums - Banner

I have over 3700 eggs...whichever of the first 10 replies that is most grovelly will get them all

Prev1
I need the eggs :) Will send you a request :)

Replies

• Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I would like some eggs please. I've been having a hard time trying to make egg trades, but it looks like you just might be my savior. I will greatly appreciate your generous donations. Thank you in advance!
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I am looking for 626 more snakes. I am happy to trade 300 eggs. Not looking for you to part with eggs by being "grovelly." The generosity has been amazing. As my game has been messed up since the second day of the event I finally had to resort to begging. Haven't been able to whack snakes anywhere but my own place as there is no baton mode. So if you are willing to trade or just share the wealth it would be appreciated.
  • hicharlotte
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Absolutely I would love these eggs!

You will have my eternal gratitude and the awesome feeling of helping someone desperately indeed of all your lovely eggs!
  • jolau1980
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    LOL, I just re-read your post.

I need as many eggs as i can get before the event ends. :) I'm about 500 short of 10K so your 3K eggs will allow me to get the 12500 target :) I hope you will consider donating them to me. Please with sugar and chocolate on top :D
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    *Gets down on hands and knees* I really need the eggs and I dont know how I havent got all the prizes to be honest, Ive been so active. But still looking on the bright side if you can give me these eggs I will be the happiest guy in this segment of the virtual world ( :lol: ) and I will be in debt to you for the next event my friend :) in debt indeed :) . Also I need the eggs because Im not even on shirtless willie (I can imagine youre face right now: :roll: ) :-)
  • radavis04
    9 posts
    edited May 2013
    I added you and have 6 open lots and can collect as you place them.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I would just like to add that if I could make one of those donate to africa adverts but for a cause that is me needing eggs I would I would :wink:
  • ShadeZ_21
    45 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am in desperate, desperate need of all your eggs. I'm a horrible TSTO player as evidenced by my lack of ability to collect enough eggs for the Motel. I hope you consider me because this will probably be the best thing that I will ever do in my life if I collect the 12500 needed. You are my new hero if you give me the eggs. I will kiss the ground that you walk on because you are amaze-balls. :)

• Bigheart1992
    4 posts
    edited May 2013
    Worth a try :). Im at about 9500 snakes at the moment, last push for the Colosseum :). Any help would be greatly appreciated!.

Bigheart1992
  • Reckless_Rod
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I need 200 Snakes to get the Motel .... add me Reckless_Rod
  • wildrover95
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    lol look at everyone grovelling...

I need some eggs,, not a lot but a few well 1000 to be exact... if you would be so kind it would be much appreciated...
    (say between 200 - 400 will be ok)

oh and im online now so i can remove eggs as you plant :-)

origin ID wildrover95
  • Roweleynd
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    Jacko_9997 wins the game, if he fails to respond jolau1980 is the runner up.

Thanks for the nice comments, and fyi amaze-balls is a kinda creepy pseudosexual adjective imo...and to the 4 people that PMed me, that wasn't my game...read the rules haha
  • Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations, guys! :)
  • ShadeZ_21
    45 posts
    edited May 2013
    Guess I went a little over the top with that one. lol :oops:
  • jolau1980
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congrats Jacko_9997 :)
  • albertomoura
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    I need 400 eggs to get the motel, every snake counts!!!!

albertomoura3d
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Added you!!!!! I bought a couple of open plots for you to plot my eggs. Thanks, really i never win anything!
  • jivejive45
    23 posts
    edited May 2013
    i need approx 500 eggs to hit the stadium, any bit helps and if you can add jive45 that would be a big help. any little bit is appreciated and thank you for posting this and willing to help people out. you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. CHEEERS!!!!
  • Marcus9ds
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I would really appreciate the eggs if available still, thanks:) my user is: marcus9ds
  • Genie_B88
    16 posts
    edited May 2013
    Would love some! I'm still 3 prizes away and need the help! You would be amazing! Just added you :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.