EA Forums - Banner

Nothing for Treats???

I think those 12 free donuts we got a week or so back were basically in exchange for the treats we saved.

Replies

• adele2006
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    I thought the 12 donuts were for making the Halloween update such a success I hand just under 4000 treats dnt quite think 12 donuts cut it when a lot of us also paid the higher price for the ray gun!!
  • thedeej747
    9 posts
    edited November 2012
    The Halloween buildings and cemetery. Now give cash... That's not so bad.
  • redshift9
    34 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. Something in exchange for the treats would have been nice, but whatever. I'm just glad the zombies are gone. And now that the Halloween buildings produce cash, I've taken the cemeteries out of storage! Woo hoo!
  • luvispower
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. Nothing for 2000 treats is pretty lame. I think the update was lame too. Everybody complained about the zombies so much that they made that and some stupid balloons a priority over fixing some of the real bugs in the game.
  • gamble79
    2 posts
    edited November 2012
    Agreed. I had a ton of treats I just spent the last month getting and for nothing. I could have spent that time going after money instead of treats! Way to drop the ball and waste our time.
  • Catgun300
    84 posts
    edited November 2012
    You gambled that treats would be converted to something, as did I. Of all the things that you can crib about this isn't one IMO. We were never told that they'd be translated into anything, so let's focus on things were told that they are "fixing".
  • slumit227
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    luvispower wrote:
    Yeah. Nothing for 2000 treats is pretty lame. I think the update was lame too. Everybody complained about the zombies so much that they made that and some stupid balloons a priority over fixing some of the real bugs in the game.
    If that were true playing this game would be very different.
    If anything, it's been proven that EA doesn't listen to a damn thing the masses say. Maybe if it affected their bottom line. Maybe.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.