• gravelord_12760
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    Gravelord, just left you over 450 Eggs. Enjoy

Thank you!! Really appreciate it!
  • simpsonical
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am 1500 eggs away from the coliseum and want to buy the motel with donuts. I got over 600 eggs to trade :)

Just PM me :)
  • SLotmanRJ
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm 580 snakes away from motel. And I have the "no baton" bug, so I can't whack snakes on friends town :(
    Last night I gave away something like 300 eggs to friends, hoping to get some back... but got none :(

Edit: woohoo - snakes were extended! I'll be able to get the motel after all :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Calbretto
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm about 850 eggs away from the motel. I didn't even think I'd make it this far, but now i am really sweating. I really want the motel!

Name: Calbretto

Thanks so much!
  • berenberg
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    gahand6067 - I left you 50 eggs earlier.

I'm still short about 1600 snakes and will trade with anyone (or gladly accept donations!) I'm off to work but will check periodically during the day.

berenberg
  • drmalkie
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am about 2,000 snakes away from the motel. Going to be pushing to get it but I would love any extra help. My id is: drmalkie. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
  • kielamb
    19 posts
    edited May 2013
    I would appreciate help im not at Tatum yet - username kielamb
  • Robojimbo5
    5 posts
    edited May 2013
    Same here, just a few before Tatum, then pushing for Hotel. Thanks to all the awesome folks helping with eggs. -Robojimbo5
  • jonclxp
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    at 7168 snakes
    lets get it to the motel
    help me make a miracle happen. Lets show EA the meaning of team work

USER: poppifresh
  • theessdot
    15 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm in need of 490 to get the motel also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!