EA Forums - Banner

Complete Character List

Replies

• Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited May 2013
    You should probably include the damn snakes from whacking day...and what about the zombies???

There's also the raccoon on Mo's Taven and the bird on Mr. burns mansion...
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tony68k wrote:

I think there's a squirrel or something on top of Nelson house while he plays the guitar :roll:

Edit: scrappySeconds beat me to it

What about Comic Book Guys Girlfirend it was mentioned during the Swanky Fish update?

Edit: you also missed The Rich Texan :)
  • ScrappySeconds
    30 posts
    edited May 2013
    This may have already been said but I'm faily sure only the blue Funzo was premium.
  • ScrappySeconds
    30 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tony68k wrote:
    You should probably include the damn snakes from whacking day...and what about the zombies???

The raccoon is on the Muntz house ;) moe's has a rat
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Good thinking everyone! I have added all of those suggestions, someone please double check Zombies for me I can't remember how many types there were.

The Funzos were not originally Premium but they are Premium now if you missed them and would like them I believe. That was the case for a whole at least.

Thanks for everyone's help!
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited May 2013
    +5 snowmen and a bunny hedge?

You realise we want pictures of all these now?
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tony68k wrote:
    +5 snowmen and a bunny hedge?

You realise we want pictures of all these now?

Well the snowmen are the Simpsons so I don't think I need to list them again.

Also, I'm going to put you in charge of finding the pictures for me!
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can add another one I just noticed wasn't on the list the white dove on top on the church's roof :)
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can add another one I just noticed wasn't on the list the white dove on top on the church's roof :)

Thank you!

Updated to also include:
    <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9480314.page">Springfield's Most Wanted</a>
    <a href="http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_content_updates">Characters in "The Files"</a>
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Tom O'Flanaggan was a Limited Time Character, correct? You forgot to add the (Ltd) beside his name. Great list. Amazing Job
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    Nice list

The only ones I don't have is shauna,bart raven and kang...couldn't afford them lol. The laser gun was way expensive. Lol
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tom O'Flanaggan was a Limited Time Character, correct? You forgot to add the (Ltd) beside his name. Great list. Amazing Job

Thank you! Now corrected!
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Nice list

The only ones I don't have is shauna,bart raven and kang...couldn't afford them lol. The laser gun was way expensive. Lol

I have everything, this amount of money I've wasted makes my stomach turn but hey "It's life ruiningly addictive" right?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013

I have everything, this amount of money I've wasted makes my stomach turn but hey "It's life ruiningly addictive" right?

I try to get most things it is fun
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I try to get most things it is fun

It's funny. I started mid August and was almost done planing through the story-line and I had accidentally clicked through some tasks without reading unwittingly spent a ton of donuts on a white fence without realizing what donuts really are so I was going to restart my town (even though I'd lose my Duff Racer) just to play though smarter. I hadn't even spent any real money yet but about a day or two before I had planned to restart the Halloween update started, with it's promise of limited offers and I ended up spending a ton of money instead. I still love this game, obviously, but it's a little crazy what I've spent.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Updated the "In the Files" Rumor section.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wasnt the leprachaun a limiited time as well? Or can ppl who never bought him still get him?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wasnt the leprachaun a limiited time as well? Or can ppl who never bought him still get him?
    Yes, limited time.
    I don't have the Leprachaun and it's not available to buy.
  • Ragfil
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    Cool list.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yes, limited time.
    I don't have the Leprachaun and it's not available to buy.

Fixed! Thanks for your help, I always wait to see if new characters stay or are limited, but since I buy them all I also always forget to go back and update the list if they are limited.
    Ragfil wrote:
    Cool list.

Thank you!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Edited to include Agnes Skinner
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.