EA Forums - Banner

The thing more annoying than egg begging threads..

Prev1
ddashrock wrote:
Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?
the are sum good ppl on here that do keep there words. But it's the ppl that make them jump threw hoops just for eggs that do my head in. Just give them the damn eggs. : :mrgreen:

Replies

  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?
    the are sum good ppl on here that do keep there words. But it's the ppl that make them jump threw hoops just for eggs that do my head in. Just give them the damn eggs. : :mrgreen:

    Absolutely! In another forum I saw a guy actually post this as the title. "I want to see how much you grovel for eggs" Really? I want the motel but I'm not gonna kiss anybody's a$$ for it.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?

    One of the issues with the Whacking Day event was the lack of accountability. When all egg drops are anonymous, all that can do is bring out the worst folks to take advantage. If we knew who was dropping eggs, we could have easily weeded out the ****.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?

    I swear I am still trying to help you out!!! :D

    The measly 30-50 drops, those are me...I swear I keep getting snakes 75% of the time! I haven't forgotten about you, they may not be much, but I promise you are the only person I am dropping eggs to now, all my neighbors are finished or seem to have abandoned their towns. I always keep my word! :wink:
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was one of the people that put up a couple posts trying to help people get their hotels. I successfully helped 10 people get them in two days. Well, it wasn't just me, I would network to my friends and people on the forum for them. The hard part for me was so many people would reply to the post, and I could only help one at a time. Once done helping one I would move to the next and found many others were able to make it without my help. The other issue I had is in order help people they need to respond to my PMs so I could coordinate the efforts. Some didn't reply, so I had to move to the next.

    I agree though, there were some posts that were... Well... Tacky. I saw one that ask for a **** shot to get the eggs.
    **sighs**
  • MrGannicus
    21 posts
    edited May 2013
    i have some extra eggs but first two people must battle to the death. winner gets the spoils.

    note: this is a joke i dont actually have eggs plz no pms
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?

    I swear I am still trying to help you out!!! :D

    The measly 30-50 drops, those are me...I swear I keep getting snakes 75% of the time! I haven't forgotten about you, they may not be much, but I promise you are the only person I am dropping eggs to now, all my neighbors are finished or seem to have abandoned their towns. I always keep my word! :wink:

    This was in no way directed towards you! This was soley towards thread starters who offer eggs you add them and BOOM nothing.. One guy even PMed me and he just vanished on me.

    AND EDIT: Someone just dropped damn near 400 eggs on me boy is my foot in my mouth.. :oops:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?

    Although i totally see your point as there are a few people who have been known not to keep to their word, i have to say my experience of the people on this forum has been outstanding! I dont do add me threads but i did do one (for my daughter) and the repsonse tbh was overwhelming :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    I totally agree Neo. The great folks here totally outweigh the ones who aren't true to their word.
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I feel insulted! I always keep my word. I never asked for any reward or what so ever stupid thing. I donated several thousand eggs already and will keep on donating all the ones I get.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    Leenan777 wrote:
    I feel insulted! I always keep my word. I never asked for any reward or what so ever stupid thing. I donated several thousand eggs already and will keep on donating all the ones I get.

    Well I said about half the people I've came in contact with. I don't know maybe I must have rotten luck.
  • Kindlarry
    26 posts
    edited May 2013
    I posted once in a beg thread. Then I saved up 500 eggs and was going to try and trade but after reading the thread it looked like a pain in behind. Anyway. 4000 snakes to go and an extra week.
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?

    Although i totally see your point as there are a few people who have been known not to keep to their word, i have to say my experience of the people on this forum has been outstanding! I dont do add me threads but i did do one (for my daughter) and the repsonse tbh was overwhelming :D

    Overwhelming?
    Because you are NEO of the Matrix. THE ONE. :)
    and also I'd hate to see you eat your donuts alone. :)

    7078_1292_500_Homer-Simpson-Vs-Keanu-Reeves.jpg
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Egg donator threads, because from my experience half of them don't even keep their word so why even post?
    the are sum good ppl on here that do keep there words. But it's the ppl that make them jump threw hoops just for eggs that do my head in. Just give them the damn eggs. : :mrgreen:

    :thumbup: +1
  • antechsama
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    I still need eggs to complete my last two items but anytime I got any eggs from the snakes I hatched I'd go right back and donate to those whom needed them. Why? It's because as a long time gamer I've always believed in helping other gamers when I could (except when it was competitive). I've always helped during any event to game I've played. This is my first Simpsons one and I've kept to my promises. I just wish others would do the same.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    I didn't think you meant me! :mrgreen: I just feel bad that I can't help more, I cannot believe that I can't get eggs to save my life! I am so happy someone gave you that large egg donation, good for them!!! There really are a great bunch of people on this forum, you probably just have had rotten luck, like you said. Neighbor visitin' time is coming up soon for me, will have your big, ol' honking egg drop of 40 or so eggs coming your way shortly!!! :wink:
  • 3arKandy
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I haven't got burned at all. I was able to donate all my eggs to a good home and receive back. I was whacking and donating like crazy to help two people get the motel. But now whacking day is extended.

    I was behind but have so far got the motel and 5 boxes!

    Maybe it is just some people.

    Next target - all the boxes. I have got 3 donuts, $750 x 4 so far.
  • Falzo
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    I put my name in two egg/friend beg thread (only thought about looking for a forum two days ago, silly me...).

    I figured I'd drop a few eggs for each friend see if I receive some back. For now I'm about 80 eggs donated and 40 received, not too bad. Easier this than working to find honest traders.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've got really crap friends. Despite leaving eggs on every visit I rarely got any back. I've stopped leaving them now. No way am I going to get finished without help. I have eggs to swap if anyone genuinely wants to help.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • TheRandomno
    42 posts
    edited May 2013
    Uh yeah I started one but I sort of stopped... got tired.

    I wonder what happens when you have 3000 spare eggs.
  • antechsama
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    Uh yeah I started one but I sort of stopped... got tired.

    I wonder what happens when you have 3000 spare eggs.
    Do you really? Honestly I don't wanna annoy anyone but if like the help I wanna hurry up and get this over with. I don't mind helping people reach their goals but I wish I had been helped a little more. But now I don't really wanna post treads cause people get annoyed and just ignore it. I don't even have eggs now. Less than 20 I think.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.