EA Forums - Banner

Am I missing something?

1-3 donuts per box.

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    Personal I ain't doing it. But there are ppl who like to say they completed the whole thing. I stoped getting the boxes after I got slapped in the face with one donut lol one! god damn it lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    Im still whacking snakes cos it kinda feels like thats what im programmed to do now as it been so long :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm just playing for the fun of it I'm not as committed as I was with the prizes
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm sitting at +31K snakes right now, but it's not because of the prizes in the Whacking Boxes. Those were lame compared to the carpal tunnel flareups I'm experiencing. I'm only whacking snakes right now because they keep spawing (the devils!) and to help friends achieve their goals.
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've only gotten 1 egg and 2 $750's. To me it wasn't worth it.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    What!! You could speed up a brown house with that (assuming you meant donuts not eggs) lol :lol:
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm just whacking the ones who spawn in my town. Finished early enough that I already got one whack box and am nearing a second. No motivation to spend hours a day going through the friends list just to complete all the boxes. I can partially understand the motivation for free donuts, if people are like myself and refuse to spend money for them, as it's a simple but extremely tedious method to get them
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im still whacking snakes cos it kinda feels like thats what im programmed to do now as it been so long :lol:

This... It's like an automatic reflex for me now. I do it without even thinking... I'm in pretty sad shape :(
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    What!! You could speed up a brown house with that (assuming you meant donuts not eggs) lol :lol:

Sorry. Meant 1 donut. Haha!
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Sorry. Meant 1 donut. Haha!
    Lol eggxP
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited May 2013
    Got 6 donuts from my 10 boxes! Clearly worth all the effort.

Still, gotta whack the little wrigglers in my town and deal with those trunks/logs/rocks. Certainly not visiting towns anymore, except to drop eggs in those who still need.

What I still don't get is who keeps leaving eggs in my town?! I had 100 eggs dropped on me this morning. Please, people, if you are hitting my town, give your eggs to someone else who needs them.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    I'm sitting at +31K snakes right now, but it's not because of the prizes in the Whacking Boxes. Those were lame compared to the carpal tunnel flareups I'm experiencing. I'm only whacking snakes right now because they keep spawing (the devils!) and to help friends achieve their goals.

Wow 31k?! that is truly amazing!! I'm only sitting at 14500. so far I got 1K in both my first boxes not sure if I want to continue as I'm not desperate for money. I was hoping for some donuts at least.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten 2 donuts out of 8 boxes so far.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm helping people. The Whack Boxes are both incidental to that process, and insulting.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Compare it to the grinch, " Maybe Christmas means a little bit more, then he decided that was **** and push the sleah of the Clift.

The morel is, most people just want to get everything whether their having fun or not.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    bobbell234 wrote:

Wow 31k?! that is truly amazing!! I'm only sitting at 14500. so far I got 1K in both my first boxes not sure if I want to continue as I'm not desperate for money. I was hoping for some donuts at least.

Yeah, just passed 32K this evening. I was really disappointed in the Whacking Boxes. I got a total of 3 eggs from them. Mind you, NOT 3 in one box... 3 total out of all the boxes. The cash was a disappointment too. I'm only at 32K snakes because of the desire to help my neighbors.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.