Replies

• CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    Meh.
  • Noturning
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I'd rather them all just be silent. You hear the lines once and that's enough - like, perhaps if they played the sounds when you run their storyline tasks. Then no more after that. Hearing about loneliness and cheeseburgers is partially funny the first time you hear it. The second time, no. The 50th time, no to the power of 8.6.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited May 2013
    Some of the lines still crack me up...even after the 100th...or 1000th time.

"Games are hard"
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think all the characters should have voiced lines. However, as a nod to the "meh" folks, give us an option to turn off the voices and not just the sound FX.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    I actually find the noises more funny, because most aren't just random it's taken from the show haha. They crack me up. The phrases are also good but most are random like something I can't picture the character saying. Like for example carl when he says "I'm in a punching kinda mood". I don't recall him saying that in the show and if he ever did, it's probably said very rarely. I'd rather him say something like "Lines like that are why people think we're gay" since I heard him say that to lenny quite often.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    After Bart is found, it's irritating to hear Lisa still calling out for Bart.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Bryanneoverbeck
    40 posts
    edited May 2013
    Marge's voice drives me nuts. She should say something, no just make noises!
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:

I think that voice is just an irritating voice, when she calls for Bart like he did something annoy her once again. It's not really her looking for him.
  • jennmcxo
    20 posts
    edited May 2013
    yeah, i hate that some characters dont talk! i dont find it at all annoying when the characters speak.
    for some reason 'let us praaaaay' and 'mmmmm loneliness and cheeseburgers' cracks me up everytime!
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

I think that voice is just an irritating voice, when she calls for Bart like he did something annoy her once again. It's not really her looking for him.
    It's simply carried on from when Lisa is calling for Bart before he's found.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • BlackVariant
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    I bought donuts to purchase Otto before Origin was added to the Android version (didn't have a chance to see him in neighbour towns). Pretty disappointing to spend money on a character who just grunts.
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think Kearney is probably the most annoying "partially voiced" character.

All the voice samples are taken from the series', like Lenny's "OWW! My eye!" so I don't really understand how some of the characters, who are in almost every single episode, like Milhouse, Miss Krabapple and Martin don't have a voice - when they've given one to Bumblebee Man, Drederick Tatum and Prof. Frink.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe those actors are holding out for more money. Lol. I'm sure the main character voices on the show are paid a higher premium. I was kind of disappointed that Skinner's mother doesn't talk. I hope they record a voice for her later.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.