EA Forums - Banner

SUGGESTION: Way to stop unnessecarily using donuts

Check your options menu. A couple of weeks ago a confirm setting was added. :)

Replies

• boyington214
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    LoL! Thanks mate!! :D
  • hanaally17
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    rg1164 wrote:
    Check your options menu. A couple of weeks ago a confirm setting was added. :)

Where do you find the options menu?
  • Dark8Karma
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    Press the "construction" button in the lower-right corner, then press the little 'i' (top-right corner) there u'll see the 'conformation on spending donuts' button. Hope it helps...
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the tip, that is very helpful. I've had it accidentally happen to me too!
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sigh.... Haven't we all! Doh! lol :s
  • markr816
    5 posts
    edited May 2013
    ugh. this would have helped a good 30 donuts ago. way to fast w the tapping at times oh well.
  • Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Dark8Karma wrote:
    Press the "construction" button in the lower-right corner, then press the little 'i' (top-right corner) there u'll see the 'conformation on spending donuts' button. Hope it helps...

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you. I'm another one that has accidentally speed up a task. So good that they brought out a fix for it,.
  • quickegt
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the tip. I have lost so many donuts accidentally hitting the button.
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    Easiest way for everyone to stop using donuts accidentally is for EA to make confirmation of donuts the DEFAULT.
  • spazmanbob1
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe this was not a default setting. Lost a lot of donuts over that one
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just be careful... if you play one multiple devices you need to make the change on each device. I got burned by setting it on my iPad but not on my iPhone.
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can choose to have a warning. I do, after loosing many eggs to something stupid like the Simpson's house.
    Click the "i" on the construction menu, there's the option there.
  • straypanda89
    21 posts
    edited May 2013
    You know what else would be awesome? A "collect from all available" button so you can save both time and unintended donuts while collecting from all your houses and buildings that have the dollar sign above them, and from all the characters who have the thumbs-up floating above them when they've finished their task.

I've had this game since August so my town is a fair size with loads of houses to collect quick XP and money from, but I'm losing interest because of the time it takes to collect from them every respective time interval. I don't really have the time to spare for this game right now.
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited May 2013
    The cure is worse than the disease though! When you select "Confirm Donut Spend," the confirmation choices are kind of backwards from what you would expect.

If you don't read carefully, you'll spend the donuts you meant to cancel.
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited May 2013
    You know what else would be awesome? A "collect from all available" button so you can save both time and unintended donuts while collecting ....

So, basically you want the designers to change the mechanics of the game? I mean, it's called "Tapped" Out, not "Collect All Available" Out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.