EA Forums - Banner

When is the Next Update

Prev1
Probably Thursday with the yard sale.

Replies

  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited May 2013
    As soon as Thursday??
    Where did you here that?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    :?: When is the next update and what comes with it.
    To have a nice idea, read this thread. :mrgreen:http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9504646.page Edit: Can't wait to throw more money at the screen of my iPhone! :mrgreen:
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    As soon as Thursday??
    Where did you here that?

    Thursday is when whacking day is supposed to end. Also Thursday is usually the day episode tie in content is released. Since Sunday is the season finale its possible we'll get the yard sale Thursday. Or maybe the following Thursday. No one really knows tho
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Are we going to have homer dancing on the table? "Table 5,table5"
    tumblr_m8xcllzjFM1rv1ckao1_500.gif

    And skinner after the tie rack motor,and the old lady who wants a $100 for her candy bowl. Lol
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Actually she only wanted $90 for the candy bowl but you can only put candy in it. LOL
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    The next update will be at some point in the future.....I promise......
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    The next update will be at some point in the future.....I promise......
    You can always trust this guy! :wink::mrgreen:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    The next update will be at some point in the future.....I promise......

    Let's see, using my time machine.


    MariosTimeMachineMario.png
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited May 2013
    :?: When is the next update and what comes with it.

    Other than the yard sale I'm hoping for a bit of a break on updates. Need a breather after the month of snakes.
  • Myst3r-P
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Are we going to have homer dancing on the table? "Table 5,table5"
    tumblr_m8xcllzjFM1rv1ckao1_500.gif

    And skinner after the tie rack motor,and the old lady who wants a $100 for her candy bowl. Lol
    i love that epippy :mrgreen:
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited May 2013
    So soon? I need a break so I can save up for land, I'm broke after buying Fat Tony's buildings and need more land for everything I got during WD.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linkster79 wrote:
    So soon? I need a break so I can save up for land, I'm broke after buying Fat Tony's buildings and need more land for everything I got during WD.


    Come on, WD was extended for people at the same point in the game as you, give us old players something new. More content please.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    Whacking Day is supposed to reallyactuallytruly end tomorrow (Thursday). Maybe they'll introduce something else at the same time, maybe not. As you can see, plenty of rumors.
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    So soon? I need a break so I can save up for land, I'm broke after buying Fat Tony's buildings and need more land for everything I got during WD.


    Come on, WD was extended for people at the same point in the game as you, give us old players something new. More content please.

    It was a bit of a grind but I managed to get all buildings in the original time frame. I don't even have 50 friends on my list but did it :D
  • cacobart
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    It's still Wednesday but I just got 71 in-app updates.

    Snakes, eggs and premium whacking items are still there.
    There is a Springfiend Park Entrance and a Cobblestone Wall that I didn't see on the Decorations list before.

    Didn't notice anything else different...
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'd be fine with weekly updates.

    or a 10 level bump in one update with 14 and 15 left and bottom unlocked for purchase.

    give it to me
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    I'd be fine with weekly updates.

    or a 10 level bump in one update with 14 and 15 left and bottom unlocked for purchase.

    give it to me

    Yep ill drink to that!
    96f11e44-cac1-47fe-a6e6-453ba1d72128_bill-murray.gif
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited May 2013
    we got so many updates during wacking day and got one last Thursday..? yet you guys want more? we use to get like 2 updates a month if.. now we got like 4-5 during an event
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think maybe updates should be held off for another week or so. Not that it's not unwelcome but we do need a bit if a break. Then again, we could always catch up as long as they're not limited. I guess we used to complain abt EA not giving much updates so I guess they're trying their best to introduce updates.

    As much as we tend to label EA as being greedy, they do try their best to still keep the game enjoyable.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    cacobart wrote:
    It's still Wednesday but I just got 71 in-app updates.

    Snakes, eggs and premium whacking items are still there.
    There is a Springfiend Park Entrance and a Cobblestone Wall that I didn't see on the Decorations list before.

    Didn't notice anything else different...

    Sometimes they do 'pre-updates', just getting codes and stuff ready for the next update. That's probably all that was.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.