EA Forums - Banner

Update

Replies

• muckypuppy79
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Still no update, just played it. Still have annoying slimy things slithering around my town (But that's enough about Moe :lol: ), snakes are still there!
  • edwardaggie9
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:
    I hope its to get rid of the snakes

Amen. I'm very much over the snakes. Make it stop!
  • Ulgrimmar
    62 posts
    edited May 2013
    Are we expecting anything new, or simply an end to whacking day?
  • ladyak47
    121 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ulgrimmar wrote:
    Are we expecting anything new, or simply an end to whacking day?

I'm expecting the end of WD and something else, I don't really know what, but something else. Maybe yard sale? :roll:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2013
    Nothing.... still nothing... I donated so many eggs the past few days and all I want now is the last 200 to disapear along with that hissing sound! :roll:
  • crazybrad100
    56 posts
    edited May 2013
    I just been doing 12 hr and 24 hr tasks the last 2 weeks since i finished i maybe whack 25 snacks a day thats it i just let them overrun my town, i just want the update and to get rid of the snakes.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Admit it, you're all going to miss the snakes once they're gone.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    The sooner whacking day is over, the better! Tired of all the snakes, finished a week early, and honestly can't stand that hissing sound when the screen opens! LoL
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited May 2013
    For * sake end this * already. Please :).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    Still no update, I think sumone is pulling my **** lol only kidding but I still don't have an update :|
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Who else has eggs sitting in their towns in the hopes of free donuts when the event ends?
  • Ulgrimmar
    62 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Who else has eggs sitting in their towns in the hopes of free donuts when the event ends?
    Hoping? Sure. Likely to happen? Nope.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Oh no! My land is egg free at the moment!!! Should I start a thread to get some eggs so I can leave them on my grounds untouched?

How about "Brother can you spare an Egg"? Does that work for everyone?

Feel free to dump'em on me any time.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Oh no! My land is egg free at the moment!!! Should I start a thread to get some eggs so I can leave them on my grounds untouched?

My boyfriend and I had a deal to leave each other 100 in our towns just in case. Nothing will probably happen and they will most likely disappear.

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Even if they stay as decoration I'd be happy...
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

My boyfriend and I had a deal to leave each other 100 in our towns just in case. Nothing will probably happen and they will most likely disappear.

Just teasing, but at least you thought of every contingency. :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice if something happened with all the surplus snakes & eggs. But I doubt it. I'll be just happy to get rid of these snakes.

Although I do wish the snake tasks of Cletus, Milhouse, Ned & Miss Springfield would stay as extra tasks added for them. 10hr each maybe?

I'd hate to lose these
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2013

Although I do wish the snake tasks of Cletus, Milhouse, Ned & Miss Springfield would stay as extra tasks added for them. 10hr each maybe?

I'd hate to lose these

Me too! Every time Ned was walking on water holding that cross it cracked me up :lol:
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

I've been thinking exactly that! Even though it won't happen... :(
  • risingsaints
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

On the other hand it would be nice if one was rewarded because of their generosity and dedication with handing out eggs. I only say that because I have no eggs in my town but I have given away thousands.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.