EA Forums - Banner

I want my money back!

Woke up this morning to find I cannot continue playing the game, the update that you HAVE to install to be able to continue is not available in my country (Australia). So after investing in crap loads of doughnuts, I don't have access to my game anymore.
Seriously EA! Is that how you do business?!

I expect it'll be fixed but it's a ridiculous error. The game is popular worldwide yet reports are coming in from all over the place complaining... even Poland!!!

Grrr....

Replies

• LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    There is a way around this, you just need to tinker with your device.

Edit: Android is only affected, try to update via play store.
  • gabeman12
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    So You mean that there is a way of playing without updating?
  • Morehuuuhn
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    Update the game in your google play store if you're on android - not from the redirected page in the game. (Worked for me in germany.)
  • edited May 2013
    Morehuuuhn wrote:
    Update the game in your google play store if you're on android - not from the redirected page in the game. (Worked for me in germany.)

Awesome! Thanks dude, that worked. It's ok EA, you can keep my money, for now...
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited May 2013
    it's because if your in a different country it will send you to the USA app stores, witch will not work on your devices. so just go to your own countrys app store and download, some might need to uninstall and then download.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.