EA Forums - Banner

Eggs gone!!!

Bull. They should updated tomorrow

Replies

• shabu922
    15 posts
    edited May 2013
    My update removed the whacking day events, it's true. It's a hard update through itunes.
  • bariumsulp377
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got the update for android. My entire town is gone. I'll just quit if it can't be recovered.
  • kimhud137
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    mine is and android app as well. town is still intact but whacking day is completely gone :(
  • dannem85975
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    only neded 223snakes to finish and now all is gone :(
  • quickegt
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got the update for android. My entire town is gone. I'll just quit if it can't be recovered.

I had that issue myself during Whacking day. All of the sudden one day I was back to square one, starting at the opening scene. What I finally did to get my town back was to log out of Origin, stop The Simpsons, remove the Simpsons, then waited a day to install it again. It gave me an error saying something about my last device didn't save my game. I have an option to "play now". I selected that option and was able to start playing again on my old town, minus the last save. So I only lost very little. Hopefully this works for you too. There was no feeling worse than knowing how much time I invested to lose it all. Thankfully I'm back in action, for now....
  • repus420
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    i had over 200 eggs that i was about to distribute & then lost them all, ****...?!?! ea, you should have given us a specific end time &/or some type of credit for all of the unused eggs - this is REALLY disappointing... >=\
  • cokewithvanilla
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The game feels weird without eggs & snakes .. I guess because I started playing only a couple weeks ago and the snakes where there, It feels like a normal aspect of the game-play has been removed.

Also I can no longer make goofy messages with eggs in friends towns anymore lol.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited May 2013
    you guys all got an extension, so no complaints...
  • danutas
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    If you looked at the info whacking day was supposed to stop on 9th May. I was surprised it went on as long as it did.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.