EA Forums - Banner

Snake logs, rocks, and stumps =DISAPPONTING

katehutson wrote:
You don't get anything from them now?

No money or anything. INANIMATE

Mine are animated, little snakes pop up and peek every few seconds....mine also give me premium bonus %.... not sure what is going on with yours??

Replies

• katehutson
    544 posts
    edited May 2013
    katehutson wrote:

Mine are animated, little snakes pop up and peek every few seconds....mine also give me premium bonus %.... not sure what is going on with yours??

Yup, I'm an idiot.. Haha

I got all the new items and now with those being a % I checked my gulp and blow and my percent didn't go up... At all.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited May 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

Yup, I'm an idiot.. Haha

I got all the new items and now with those being a % I checked my gulp and blow and my percent didn't go up... At all.

they always incurred the % bonus ever since the start of wacking day, it was never in the description though
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The bonus is great. Would've been nice if they also gave out cash lol
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    The bonus is great. Would've been nice if they also gave out cash lol
    for 75 donuts for a snake trunk they should have. That's more than some characters!
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited May 2013
    Damn right they should of. Very annoyed at this. £6 odd them things have cost me I expected game money not just bonus.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited May 2013
    Damn right they should of. Very annoyed at this. £6 odd them things have cost me I expected game money not just bonus.

Agreed.. Paid real money for my 2 of each, should be getting $/XP payouts now. What is the % bonus for them, anyway?
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited May 2013
    But is anyone's payouts not right?
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    What bonus % do they give?
    I'm pretty disappointed. I thought they'd act like the mausoleum and continue to give you $ and XP.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Still better than 50 donuts on an elite whacking license....how much does that pay out right now??
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    About the only thing they are good for in my town now is blending in nicely in the woods around Cletus' Farm now.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    Even inanimate objects have their uses...

Carbon-Rod.png

inanimate-carbon-rod-001.jpg

carbon-rod.jpg

FUEL_ROD.jpg

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Rosshk wrote:
    What bonus % do they give?
    I'm pretty disappointed. I thought they'd act like the mausoleum and continue to give you $ and XP.

Rocks = 2%
    Stump = 2.5%
    Trunk = 2.75%
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. Very disappointed in snake rock/stumps. A percentage is ok but I figured they'd pay out money just like every other event building or item. ( Xmas tree, cemeteries) sure the reindeer only give a percentage but that's all they ever did. I think we got screwed
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Ugh. yeah feeling gipped.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    multiplier bonus is money. in fact it is better than just getting straight money from them because all your buildings pay out x % more.
  • ctourtillott
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm disappointed in the update today.

You would think that there would have been some sort of end of wacking day dialogue.... With the update, the snake and egg totals just disappeared like they never existed. I was hoping for some sort of donut giveaway based on the number of wacked snakes... Even just a small amount to acknowledge how tedious this event was.

I didn't really expect the snake rocks to generate any cash, but that would have been nice as well.

The update today was just here, buy some crap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.