EA Forums - Banner

Snake Whacking ending

No, but you aren't the only one. A lot of people were duped.

Replies

• Rick2586
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    To bad that EA doesn't do anything about it, because as you say a lot of people encounter the same issue. If this is such an big issue it's not appropriate to just say there is nothing to do about it
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited May 2013
    If enough people complained I wouldn't be surprised to see EA issue some free donuts similar to the 12 we got during whacking day, but I wouldn't hold my breath. From watching on the boards it seems your best recorse is to get in touch with Apple or Google (though, it seems like you're more likely to get a refund from Apple).
  • edited May 2013
    So anybody knows when it will end? I'm tired of all those snackes!!!
  • borce1976
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    So anybody knows when it will end? I'm tired of all those snackes!!!

It says May 16th in the game. Click on the ? Beside the egg and snake on the bottom left and you will see it.
  • Rick2586
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    Strange, that all the official communication states 9th of may, and if you look hidden in the game it is moved to 16th. To bad there are no actions to be taken to get the wasted Donuts back, because if i knew i had the time till the 16th there was no need to spend them... real disappointing!
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    It ends at May 16th,
    15nogp1.jpg
  • natfnat
    9 posts
    edited May 2013
    As of now I have 9100 Eggs and cannot reach 10000 by myself before the end of the day, so please, if you have eggs to spare visit me @ natfnat. I am just now clearing space for a few extra friends, so do not request unless you want to help. I have an almost fully build Springfield and play everyday, so you effort wont be wasted, I will be sure to return the favor in coming challenges. Thank you.....fellow Springfieldians....

And please write your username in reply here, so I can add the right people from the list. Once again, thanks....
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • BekahR777
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    natfnat wrote:
    As of now I have 9100 Eggs and cannot reach 10000 by myself before the end of the day, so please, if you have eggs to spare visit me @ natfnat. I am just now clearing space for a few extra friends, so do not request unless you want to help. I have an almost fully build Springfield and play everyday, so you effort wont be wasted, I will be sure to return the favor in coming challenges. Thank you.....fellow Springfieldians....

And please write your username in reply here, so I can add the right people from the list. Once again, thanks....

I sent you a request! Will happily be your neighbour, and have eggs to spare. :D BekahR777
  • luvispower
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    This is officially the least user friendly app I have ever encountered. We all know about the continuous blackouts and extra download times. Then they told us we had too many items in our towns that they told us to build. My personal fave is how the game takes all kinds of precautions to make sure you buy your donuts, but you can spend them by a slip of the finger. All of these things have been brought to their attention and they refuse to fix it. I am not spending another penny on this game until they begin to address some of the issues we have been telling them about for months. I am not one of these cheap people who vow never to spend a dime on their apps. I have spent enough money to have my voice heard. NO MORE EA. NO MORE MONEY FROM ME UNTIL YOU ACT RESPONSIBLE. You should be ashamed of your greed.
  • Ewok_kame
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    luvispower wrote:
    My personal fave is how the game takes all kinds of precautions to make sure you buy your donuts, but you can spend them by a slip of the finger. All of these things have been brought to their attention and they refuse to fix it. I am not spending another penny on this game until they begin to address some of the issues we have been telling them about for months. I am not one of these cheap people who vow never to spend a dime on their apps. I have spent enough money to have my voice heard. NO MORE EA. NO MORE MONEY FROM ME UNTIL YOU ACT RESPONSIBLE. You should be ashamed of your greed.

Dude calm down. They've had the option out to confirm your donut spending. It's been out since the sart of whacking day. Go to your build inv then hit on the little i in the top right corner, and there it is
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.