EA Forums - Banner

What HAVE you done? YARD SALE ITEMS

Replies

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    Why the heck does the vending machine require so much space? And why is it centered in it's lot? You can't put it next to a wall or a building like you would with a vending machine in real life.

It should be positioned at back end of the "lot", like the lower image here:

OqB0cgH.jpg

I do wonder if programmers actually play the game before sending it out into cyber space.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    I had to put the cigarette machines next to Krustylou and krabapple apartments....those are the places where the machines would get their highest profit..... :twisted:

Thats where I put them too! I also put one at duff beer factory but that might be unwise?

Same here! Also put a couple near the colosseum and my Krusty Burgers (he will sell anything, lol)
  • mdelliott13
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    You can completely hide Barney's blimp face behind the home run sign at Duff stadium.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Im on android so no update yet. However the blimp looks really bad. I mean ill still get a few of them but I dont like how it looks.

I will be buying lots of everything. Never know when I will need them and limted time means I must buy them asap :P

I'll never understand buying items you don't really like just because they're limited...seems like quite a waste.
    It's the American way!

Haha! Yup, the American Way :)
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    Im on android so no update yet. However the blimp looks really bad. I mean ill still get a few of them but I dont like how it looks.

I will be buying lots of everything. Never know when I will need them and limted time means I must buy them asap :P

I'll never understand buying items you don't really like just because they're limited...seems like quite a waste.
    It's the American way!

Haha! Yup, the American Way :)
    Lol! Ahhh, the good old fashion way. :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can completely hide Barney's blimp face behind the home run sign at Duff stadium.

Why would anyone want to hide such a handsome visage?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

Damn! Your on a role today, my fellow sir! :mrgreen: Any other jokes u want to throw out, meanwhile were at it Mr. Funny Man. HahaxP
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

Why would anyone want to hide such a chandsome visage?
    Replace it with "smexy!" C'mon do it! Lol :mrgreen:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013

Damn! Your on a role today, my fellow sir! :mrgreen: Any other jokes u want to throw out, meanwhile were at it Mr. Funny Man. HahaxP

I do keep hitting them out of the park today lol.

• XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

I do keep hitting them out of the park today lol.
    Bu-bu-but, how sir?! Not if u hit like this :mrgreen:
  • ffcchan
    86 posts
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    Why the heck does the vending machine require so much space? And why is it centered in it's lot? You can't put it next to a wall or a building like you would with a vending machine in real life.

It should be positioned at back end of the "lot", like the lower image here:

OqB0cgH.jpg

yes it makes no sense to have it aligned to the front! but i'm just glad there are some non-premium items in this update.. albeit very small ones..
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    Laramie machine needs a patch to go up against walls ... I bought a pair, but I haven't put them down for that reason. Doesn't look right.

I also think that the only Season 24 item worth getting is the Party Bus -- still won't buy it though. Definitely a cool item.
  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I so wanted the duff blimp, but Barney's face kinda kills its for me. And it would have been nice if it included some kind of flying activity, not all the time but when you wanted it, like Frink.
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    I so wanted the duff blimp, but Barney's face kinda kills its for me. And it would have been nice if it included some kind of flying activity, not all the time but when you wanted it, like Frink.

Has there even been a Barney faced Duff blimp in the Simpsons? I say, make stuff that's been in the series first, and first of all the most established stuff. Then you can start thinking about these kinds of "extra" material.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    I had to put the cigarette machines next to Krustylou and krabapple apartments....those are the places where the machines would get their highest profit..... :twisted:

Thats where I put them too! I also put one at duff beer factory but that might be unwise?

Same here! Also put a couple near the colosseum and my Krusty Burgers (he will sell anything, lol)

I put one next to the hospital. I know a lot of nurses who smoke on their break. :D
  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    [

Has there even been a Barney faced Duff blimp in the Simpsons? I say, make stuff that's been in the series first, and first of all the most established stuff. Then you can start thinking about these kinds of "extra" material.

I don't think they have had a Barney blimp before, I wanted the Duff Blimp with the LED display, with some kinda cool message.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    10011137 wrote:
    [

I don't think they have had a Barney blimp before, I wanted the Duff Blimp with the LED display, with some kinda cool message.

I saw a vid cap of the blimp on the other site today...some episode about Homer dreaming of a weird baseball game....bendermac knows....
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    10011137 wrote:
    [

+1
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    Blendz1 wrote:

I think that is a big reason why some people are not too satisfied with a lot of this stuff. Sure, we're getting a lot of 'content' in all of these updates, but a lot of it is junk and there are still a lot of landmarks and notable characters that people want to see.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    10011137 wrote:
    Blendz1 wrote:

I think that is a big reason why some people are not too satisfied with a lot of this stuff. Sure, we're getting a lot of 'content' in all of these updates, but a lot of it is junk and there are still a lot of landmarks and notable characters that people want to see.

Who wants a giant grasshopper in their town??! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.