EA Forums - Banner

What HAVE you done? YARD SALE ITEMS

Replies

• Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I think that is a big reason why some people are not too satisfied with a lot of this stuff. Sure, we're getting a lot of 'content' in all of these updates, but a lot of it is junk and there are still a lot of landmarks and notable characters that people want to see.

[/quote]

Who wants a giant grasshopper in their town??! :D[/quote]

This I can agree with,some of the stuff is a little over the top, but there's plenty of people who are collectors and want everything so I guess they cater to every kind of player.

I used to think maybe its because if they gave us everything at once, what would be left to give, but there's so many characters, items, buildings etc... But maybe that's why it called YARD SALE, their getting rid of some stuff that didn't make the cut the first time around.

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2013
    Short walking distance for the cops.

trailerbi.png
  • Ewok_kame
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    I bought the MHV, the party bus and the duff barney blimp. Then i bought a golden scratchr, then they all disappeared.
    I'm a little mad and was wondering if there is any way to get it back, or get a refund on the donuts atleast
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    Short walking distance for the cops.

trailerbi.png

Repost
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    I think that is a big reason why some people are not too satisfied with a lot of this stuff. Sure, we're getting a lot of 'content' in all of these updates, but a lot of it is junk and there are still a lot of landmarks and notable characters that people want to see.

Who wants a giant grasshopper in their town??! :D[/quote]

This I can agree with,some of the stuff is a little over the top, but there's plenty of people who are collectors and want everything so I guess they cater to every kind of player.

I used to think maybe its because if they gave us everything at once, what would be left to give, but there's so many characters, items, buildings etc... But maybe that's why it called YARD SALE, their getting rid of some stuff that didn't make the cut the first time around.

[/quote]

Yeah... But given how long the Simpsons have aired and how much stuff there's in the series, they have enough to release something every day for years and years.

This also relates to how they put stuff in the game that's only been featured in like one recent episode, stuff we don't know if we'll ever see again - even though there's so much from the good old days not yet in the game.
    This however I understand, from a monetary perspective. They want to promote new episodes.. But still.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Ewok_kame wrote:
    I bought the MHV, the party bus and the duff barney blimp. Then i bought a golden scratchr, then they all disappeared.
    I'm a little mad and was wondering if there is any way to get it back, or get a refund on the donuts atleast

That's just probably a glitch. Did you try exiting the app and enter again? Sometimes my Duff Stadium or Escalator to Nowhere disappears. But it's back once I exit and resented the app.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I meant reentered, not resented (autocorrection).
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    Anyways, this is what I've done with some of the yard sale items:

SZtDpZi.jpg

Tg78gRz.jpg
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    Anyways, this is what I've done with some of the yard sale items:

SZtDpZi.jpg

Tg78gRz.jpg
    Reposted for pictures.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    :oops: i bought the car and put it next to frinks lab, I bought duff balloon and 2'duff busses , several hotdog stands and those dispensers,

Here are some pictures! I love the bus, and am putting the b sharos on a non- stop partything right now!

Hmy stadium area

332ngx3.jpg

Springfield party park

a24w3r.jpg
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have Barney's nose floating in and out of my lard lad donut. :lol:
    image-8.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    There some great pics in this thread :D

Duff Party bus is wicked :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    Here's my pic of Smithers statue
    image.jpg
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Used the blimp and Devil Donuts to update my multi-zone park.

Top right- kid zone
    Top left - Parent + small kids zone
    Bottom right - Romantic zone
    Bottom left - PG rated party zone :)

8747094207_9598ba071b_c.jpg

Other stuff in my previous post on page 1 :).
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    @sahl908 nice ideas! never thought of doing that :)
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    I really like how the blimp looks with the stadium ... But i have not bought it... Yet... So tempting :D

but I think I rather save my donuts for the coastline.

Willpower activate!
  • phoenixbebe
    85 posts
    edited May 2013
    does the car do anything? thinking of getting it soon...
  • edited May 2013
    Rowanvdl wrote:
    Back to the future
    HSeWnr4.png
    Best one.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited May 2013
    I don't have enough donuts to buy anything that is a premium item, but I did buy 6 Devil Donut trucks and 2 or 3 Laramie machines.
    I bought quite a few of them because I'm currently working on getting more land and expanding my town.
    Right now I have on Devil Donut truck next to the police station and one in the Simpsons yard. The rest I have in storage. I have all of the Laramie machines in storage right now because I'm not sure where I'm going to put them yet. I'm going to save one for hoping that we will soon get Patty and Selma.
    I wasn't sure how long we'd be able to buy them for so that's why I bought so many and put them into storage.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I put my monkey balloons with my Sir-Putt-A-Lots. I wanted to put them on at the entrance, but didn't have the room. I'm still pretty happy to where they ended up though.

UKQZ5PB.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.