EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Tapped Out User Complied Ideas! (The Ultimate Wishlist)

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Also what about the 4th bully green shirt with long hair over half is face :mrgreen:

Psst...that's Dolph, he's fourth down in the character list, already..

Haha cool thanks
    Sherman an his shop ain't there tho :mrgreen:

Yeah, no, it isn't! His shop is called Sherman's Military Antiques, I believe..

Kyle, make it so! :lol::wink:

No need to add Herman, or his shop, he's already in the files :) that's why I didn't include him, Jasper, Wolfcastle, or Captain MacCallister.
    Since this is a wish list of what we want, and all of them are already coming, I thought it made sense to leave them out.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Also what about the 4th bully green shirt with long hair over half is face :mrgreen:

Haha cool thanks

No need to add Herman, or his shop, he's already in the files :) that's why I didn't include him, Jasper, Wolfcastle, or Captain MacCallister.
    Since this is a wish list of what we want, and all of them are already coming, I thought it made sense to leave them out.

Herman's in the files? I have troubles searching the files, I never find any of this cool stuff, except I did find Wolfcastle..
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited May 2013
    By the way, everything is up to date.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha cool thanks

Herman's in the files? I have troubles searching the files, I never find any of this cool stuff, except I did find Wolfcastle..

He sure is. So is the Military Antique Shop. He has an unlock message, a full quest, and dialogue.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha cool thanks

He sure is. So is the Military Antique Shop. He has an unlock message, a full quest, and dialogue.

What program do you use to search them? Just curious.. I use iFiles, just want to see it with my own eyes :wink: lol
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha cool thanks

What program do you use to search them? Just curious.. I use iFiles, just want to see it with my own eyes :wink: lol

I do not search them myself. Any spoilers I post usually always come from the most accurate, file searching king, Outerhaven. Although sometimes I get the info from redditt or TSTOtips, but I don't usually comment on it unless it comes from Outerhaven, since he's always been right since I started following his info 4-5 months ago. Herman has two quests, with Marge, Lisa, Bart, Wolfcastle, Fat Tony and a couple others. Some people think he's coming in level 31 with Jasper as a premium but that's no guarantee.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha cool thanks

I do not search them myself. Any spoilers I post usually always come from the most accurate, file searching king, Outerhaven. Although sometimes I get the info from redditt or TSTOtips, but I don't usually comment on it unless it comes from Outerhaven, since he's always been right since I started following his info 4-5 months ago. Herman has two quests, with Marge, Lisa, Bart, Wolfcastle, Fat Tony and a couple others. Some people think he's coming in level 31 with Jasper as a premium but that's no guarantee.

Well that has me excited!
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Chef whack a homer With the robot rumble building. And Ralph o cop.
  • risingsaints
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    Jasper (with the Frostillicus skin)
  • Bassie420
    61 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to see frank grimes or grimey as he liked to be called
  • ohserin
    106 posts
    edited May 2013
    also I'd like it if we could rotate Springfield? It's like the dark side of the moon on some buildings lol
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    A few more things I'd love to see ...

Characters:

Jacqueline Bouvier
    Jake the Barber
    Rabbi * Krustofsky
    Ms. Albright
    Rodd and Todd (mentioned in another post, but didnt see them on the list).
    Bernice Hibbert
    Mr. Costington
    Old Jewish Man
    Sarah Wiggum
    Stampy
    Helen Lovejoy
    Mary Spuckler
    Lindsey Naegle
    Sam the barfly from Moe's
    Dr. Loren Pryor
    Ling Bouvier

Buildings:

Temple Beth Springfield
    Costington's
    Lovejoy House
    Sporticus
    Mt. Splashmore
    Krustys Klown Kollege
    The Jazz Hole
    Hal Roach Apartments
    First Bank of Springfield
    Springsonian Museum
    Kentucky Fried Panda
    Books, Books, and Additional Books
    Praiseland
    Itchy and Scratchy Land

Other:
    Burns Alien Skin
    Mayan Marge skin
    Sunday school/Church skins for all characters(they always show them in church dressed up)

• cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    characters

Jessica Lovejoy
    Senior Ding ****
    Freddy Quimby
    Bill and Marty
    Manjula
    Number One
    Stampy
    Yes Guy
    Database
    Chester Lampwick
    Brandine
    Birch Barlow
    Brad Goodman
    Doug
    Gary
    Benjamin
    Lyle Lanley
    Lurleen Lumpkin
    Mindy Simmons
    Sam and Larry
    Julio
    Mr Largo
    Arnie Pye
    Coach Krupt
    Ruth Powers
    Janey Powell
    Herb Powell

Buildings

Murderhorn
    Springfield Interntional Airport
    Springfield University
    Springfield Clampitheater
    Builders Barn
    Monstromart
    Gold Mansion
    Lovejoy house
    Troy McClure Mansion
    Hairy Shearers
    Wall E. Weasels
    Smart Tykes
    Duff Center Arena
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes_Guy.png
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Random decoration ideas:

The Chief Wiggum billboard from "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"
    Moe's car with the flower on the front that he gets Homer to steal for insurance money
    Mr. Burns' sun-blocking device (could be a million dollar item)
    Big Aztec head sculpture thing that Burns buys Homer as a present
    Arnie Pye's helicopter
    Se?or Ding ****'s van
    Shelbyville's turnip patch
    The university pig mascot (would technically be a character but wouldn't have any jobs)
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Has anybody mentioned Kirk van Houten?
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    characters

Lurleen Lumpkin

Make that Lurleen Lumpkin & Country Homer.

• benred
    168 posts
    edited May 2013
    We need Homers Half Brother and the car Homer made. We also need the house made out of gold. Also need a quest line where Kurt Brockman wins the lottery.
  • HawleyBDB
    1051 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The lighthouse maybe?
    Username: KidHawley
  • seanpaune
    24 posts
    edited May 2013
    Still surprised we haven't seen Sherri & Terri, the twin girls. The biggest issue I've always had with them is what building they would come with as I can only ever really remember them being associated with the school.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.