EA Forums - Banner

Xmas Decor

Just on a couple of brown houses, I change them as and when I feel like it!

Replies

• SWNJim
    86 posts
    edited May 2013
    I keep a couple brown houses, Cletus' Farm, and the Muntz house in Christmas mode in my poor/hillbilly section.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    SWNJim wrote:
    Cletus' Farm, and the Muntz house in Christmas mode in my poor/hillbilly section.

Same here :D

I just dont see Cletus of Nelson ever taking them down Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • grogtheslayer
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Mrs. K's apartment - seems like I've seen strings of Xmas lights on singles' living before...
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    SWNJim wrote:
    Cletus' Farm, and the Muntz house in Christmas mode in my poor/hillbilly section.

Me too! I also have the Christmas tree dumped behind their houses, alongside some old whacking day sides and any other future day specific stuff will go there too :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    SWNJim wrote:

Me too! I also have the Christmas tree dumped behind their houses, alongside some old whacking day sides and any other future day specific stuff will go there too :)

All my xmas trees are now at the christmas village :) Cletus did steal one at xmas :lol:

So wish i bought more of the trees now tho :(
  • SLotmanRJ
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I kept them on the Simpsons house - Homer is just too lazy to take them off! (I can hear him:"why taking them off, just to put them back on next year?")
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    SLotmanRJ wrote:
    I kept them on the Simpsons house - Homer is just too lazy to take them off! (I can hear him:"why taking them off, just to put them back on next year?")

I cant remember what episode it was but it had the texan in it and was about dueling, where homer still had their christmas tree in april :lol: So lights could defo still stay up :lol::mrgreen:
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I keep mine on, too-- I like the added flair of different designs.
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    i like showiing the lights for crabapples apartment because of the rave music it plays when you tap it. cant wait to use them again if they bring back the snow
  • sharmadsen
    44 posts
    edited May 2013
    Only the Heck House skin on the church, and that's going to stay on permanently. :twisted:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    sharmadsen wrote:
    Only the Heck House skin on the church, and that's going to stay on permanently. :twisted:

Ditto!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have the church skin on as Devil Ned tends to go there quite often :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!