EA Forums - Banner

Posts reset?

Same thing happened to a bunch of us once, Neo was the most extreme though. He went from around 5,000 posts to around 2,000. The majority of those posts had been in a thread that was removed and his post count went down.

Did you make most of your posts in the same thread? Like maybe the egg donation thread? That thread was removed and your post count would have gone down.

(I lost almost 1,000 posts when it happened a few months ago, this was done by an automatic program that removed a thread because it had gotten too many pages long).

Replies

• Kang960
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    I realized what has happened. Wow this sucks. I changed my username so it reset my posts without warning, that sucks especially seeing as 'promotion' day is tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait another solid long month. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    spam, spam spam ;)
    Boost your post count by 100 in this thread :p
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Kang960 wrote:
    I realized what has happened. Wow this sucks. I changed my username so it reset my posts without warning, that sucks especially seeing as 'promotion' day is tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait another solid long month. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I did this too, same timing as well ;). Unless you really like your new username, you could change your username back to what it was, should get your posts back. That's what I did.
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    SirLew1s wrote:
    spam, spam spam ;)
    And then watch this thread mysteriously disappear, resetting the post count. :wink:
    Im sure all mods will let it slide in this instance. :twisted:
    I know they wont really.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    SirLew1s wrote:
    spam, spam spam ;)
    And then watch this thread mysteriously disappear, resetting the post count. :wink:
    Im sure all mods will let it slide in this instance. :twisted:
    I know they wont really.
    They will, but they give u the, "Paddlin'!" :mrgreen:
  • Kang960
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Kang960 wrote:

I did this too, same timing as well ;). Unless you really like your new username, you could change your username back to what it was, should get your posts back. That's what I did.

Got to wait 7 days before I can change it back meaning I'll miss the promotion date :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.