EA Forums - Banner

How did you become a regular forum member?

Replies

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I was one of those dirty lurkers for a few weeks before I joined. Found the people on here to be friendly, seems like a great community, everyone helps each other out and there's always a few laughs to be had. :D

    laughstupid45kad_zpsa53b9e93.gif

    Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    I just came on to browse ideas and tips. Then got officially hooked to the game AND the forum. Lots of characters in this community 8)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I was one of those dirty lurkers for a few weeks before I joined. Found the people on here to be friendly, seems like a great community, everyone helps each other out and there's always a few laughs to be had. :D

    laughstupid45kad_zpsa53b9e93.gif

    Dirty, dirty lurkers! *shakes fist at all the lurkers reading this*

    tumblr_me62v0i8fc1ryw9z1o1_500.gif

    Just kidding! I love you guys! :thumbup:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    .
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the triple posts, we seemed to be having posting issues for a little while there... :shock:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh yes indeed.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was a lurker and need help on something, and everyone was warm and welcoming so I stayed. There may be the odd bumhole now and then but 98% of the users in here are very helpful. And that's the main thing help newbies in hope that they well help other :mrgreen:
  • kimber_bo
    84 posts
    edited May 2013
    Came for ideas and stayed because of the great posts and friendly, funny people. I don't usually have much to say but I love to read what's going on with everyone ... even the OT stuff. Guess that makes me a lurker :oops:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I was a lurker and need help on something, and everyone was warm and welcoming so I stayed. There may be the odd bumhole now and then but 98% of the users in here are very helpful. And that's the main thing help newbies in hope that they well help other :mrgreen:

    funny_dog_gif+4.gif
    I guess this is what you mean by bum holes, but yeah I've had a similar experience, most of the time it's quite pleasant but some days it's in like donkey kong.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    I ended up here way back when when pretty much everyone was was unable to get into their towns for days and weeks at a time, lurked mostly as I had others things distracting me but once I cleared my schedule I decided to start posting regularly.

    Still can't figure out why my posts reset and my start date shows April. My main profile for EA/Origin shows the correct start date in '08.

    It's all good. At least I got promoted today. Yay! 8)
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited May 2013
    The yellow background and the top picture are addictively hypnotic. *THEY WON'T LET ME LEAVE*
    the-simpsons-treehouse-of-horror-620x465.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I was a lurker and need help on something, and everyone was warm and welcoming so I stayed. There may be the odd bumhole now and then but 98% of the users in here are very helpful. And that's the main thing help newbies in hope that they well help other :mrgreen:

    funny_dog_gif+4.gif
    I guess this is what you mean by bum holes, but yeah I've had a similar experience, most of the time it's quite pleasant but some days it's in like donkey kong.
    exactly like that lol. But now that we have mods it's les frequent or delt with straight away. But the mods helped me out loads before they became mods. But there are a good group off ppl on here and sum def deseve to be a mod. But that sad thing is if there are no positions going then there's not much you can do.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I was a lurker and need help on something, and everyone was warm and welcoming so I stayed. There may be the odd bumhole now and then but 98% of the users in here are very helpful. And that's the main thing help newbies in hope that they well help other :mrgreen:

    funny_dog_gif+4.gif
    I guess this is what you mean by bum holes, but yeah I've had a similar experience, most of the time it's quite pleasant but some days it's in like donkey kong.
    exactly like that lol. But now that we have mods it's les frequent or delt with straight away. But the mods helped me out loads before they became mods. But there are a good group off ppl on here and sum def deseve to be a mod. But that sad thing is if there are no positions going then there's not much you can do.

    Ohh I don't wanna be a mod, got to much going on as it is, but it would be nice to be recognised like that though.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Ive been around for almost a year now without checking my join date lol I was a lurker for months like so many others here before posting, came here to find out all the issues the game had and to see if I weren't the only person lol

    I finally got my email verified and made a post and got loads of help by people (Some not here anymore) and that was it I was hooked on helping people with the issues they have with the game :) Been here ever since :)

    The community is great as a whole :D Which has been proven more than once :) There are many so great people on this forum
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive been around for almost a year now without checking my join date lol I was a lurker for months like so many others here before posting, came here to find out all the issues the game had and to see if I weren't the only person lol

    I finally got my email verified and made a post and got loads of help by people (Some not here anymore[/u]) and that was it I was hooked on helping people with the issues they have with the game :) Been here ever since :)

    The community is great as a whole :D Which has been proven more than once :) There are many so great people on this forum

    Thanks neo, I feel the same about you. :wink:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive been around for almost a year now without checking my join date lol I was a lurker for months like so many others here before posting, came here to find out all the issues the game had and to see if I weren't the only person lol

    I finally got my email verified and made a post and got loads of help by people (Some not here anymore[/u]) and that was it I was hooked on helping people with the issues they have with the game :) Been here ever since :)

    The community is great as a whole :D Which has been proven more than once :) There are many so great people on this forum

    Dude! Congrats for 8000! :D

    How did you get to be a mod then? I thought you would've been on the forum since the start if you were a mod. Did the users on the forum do a vote or something?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013

    Dude! Congrats for 8000! :D

    How did you get to be a mod then? I thought you would've been on the forum since the start if you were a mod. Did the users on the forum do a vote or something?

    Classified-file-information-folder.jpg

    If I told you I would have too get my mate "J" to.....

    1240935_o.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ohhhhh I see what's going on...

    null_zpsccb49966.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Ohhhhh I see what's going on...

    null_zpsccb49966.gif

    Bit of wink,wink,nudge,nudge you rekin?
    kramer-o.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    That looks like the stink eye to me :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.