EA Forums - Banner

Voters choice - Player's best Springfield contest. (Poll Closed)

13Next

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    jjluv1500 wrote:
    I was looking at the results of the poll so far.....
    In second place are people who want to eat rainbows,
    In first place are people who do NOT want to enter the contest.....
    These results only reflect how hard its going to be trying to find people with really good towns.....
    How sad.

Actually the poll achieve exactly what I needed to know... Numbers
    1. Are there enough people willing to be a contestant and
    2. Are people voting, even if the eat rainbows... They are still voting :)
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013

Thanks pharrah2003 for the compliment!!! Its really nice to hear that :)
    As for SeungyeonAngel, I hope you're joking. :(
    I would like to join but I guess it depends on how the progression of my Springfield.
    I'm trying to find a balance of both traditional and 3D design layouts incorporated in the town.
    Already in the process of stitching together the screenshots on Photoshop. Can't wait to finish.

In a way your art/town are like in a class of it's own.

I have a saying that I use often....
    "one cannot RISE, to LOW expectations"
    I tell you this because you are one of those individual that break boundries and set a high bar. This, in my opinion, is what helps to inspire others to strive and become better.

As for the contest, to be fair, I do believe it is important to incorporate the Sprinfield buildings as it is a best Springfield contest. Sounds like you are on the path to finding a balance between the two. Can't wait to see it. :)
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    i be happy to play but only if they ban meldesigner from entering the contest! :twisted:

Mel may not enter. As well, I believe that when people vote they should be taking the whole town into consideration. The most esthetic, completed town.

I need to amend the above statement. My husband pointed out to me that it reads as though I am saying that Mel cannot enter. What I was trying to relay is that Mel may not want to enter as Mel has not shown on the post so far. Of course Mel may enter if so desired.

I apologize if my original statement did not properly communicate what I meant.

Ps: my hubby and I adore Mel's work and find it most inspiring. :)

Thanks pharrah2003 for the compliment!!! Its really nice to hear that :)
    As for SeungyeonAngel, I hope you're joking. :(
    I would like to join but I guess it depends on how the progression of my Springfield.
    I'm trying to find a balance of both traditional and 3D design layouts incorporated in the town.
    Already in the process of stitching together the screenshots on Photoshop. Can't wait to finish.
    def join. i need some good competition haha 8)
  • Mark_Ravn
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    My springfield won't be ready for the contest now.. Maybe in a month or two when I have finished the storyline quests.. But I'll be happy to see all the other towns, vote and collect inspiration..
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like fun, but I'm nowhere near ready. I think I've unlocked about 1/3 of all the land, and am earning about $50K a day.

Love seeing everyone's interesting designs, though. Can't help but steal a few ideas. :D

I think I need to make a full-scale pic of my town, just so I can see the whole thing and envision what I want to do. I find it hard to make big design plans while panning on my phone and tablet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.