Replies

• Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nicee
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just bought a boatload on my android device and it worked....

I had to log out and login took about 10 mins to appear but now i have my doooooooonnnuuuuuuts

:mrgreen:

So, maybe everyone that had a problem should just log in and out.

Hehe, I really like how you think everyone is just plain idiots ;) (I know it's not your intention).

Seriously though, I think the issue that was very real a few hours before you bought your donuts, has been resolved. Enjoy them and continue having fun with this game. I'll get around and buy some before this weekend ends myself.
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just bought a boatload on my android device and it worked....

I had to log out and login took about 10 mins to appear but now i have my doooooooonnnuuuuuuts

:mrgreen:

So, maybe everyone that had a problem should just log in and out.

Hehe, I really like how you think everyone is just plain idiots ;)

Seriously though, I think the issue that was very real a few hours before you bought your donuts, has been resolved. Enjoy them and continue having fun with this game. I'll get around and buy some before this weekend ends myself.

I dunno about being an idiot, but rude (not to say something worse) you definitely are.

I was just sharing my experience and trying to help.... before my post i couldn't find anyone saying that it was solved. Maybe i missed something.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am NOT calling you an idiot... I think you have to read my post once more... You are of course entitled to call me rude anyway, though I don't think I were rude in any way, with that post. I atleast weren't trying to.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.