EA Forums - Banner

GAH! Bought the BOATLOAD!

2Next

Replies

• bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    erin3213 wrote:
    That is why I OVERTIP-ex waitress here so I get it!
    I feel ya!

Most people don't get it so it's nice when someone actually DOES. :)
    Will hopefully be an ex-waitress in about a year, give or take. That's when this whole "going back to school" thing will be done. (finally)

I never never had to wait tables, but I appreciate the work you do. That's why I'm always a 20% tipper, unless the service (but only the service! I know when it's the cook's fault) really sucks.
  • vicv8888
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just got my 1st boatload......1st purchase open air stage...had to have it.
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Spent like 600 donuts getting premiums i missed and seaosn 24 stuff.

hello, asia de cuba, sprawlmart, frinks dog, news van, duff bus, and open air stage. :mrgreen:
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    erin3213 wrote:
    That is why I OVERTIP-ex waitress here so I get it!
    I feel ya!

Most people don't get it so it's nice when someone actually DOES. :)
    Will hopefully be an ex-waitress in about a year, give or take. That's when this whole "going back to school" thing will be done. (finally)

I never never had to wait tables, but I appreciate the work you do. That's why I'm always a 20% tipper, unless the service (but only the service! I know when it's the cook's fault) really sucks.

For those who have never had to wait tables, I envy you. It's a lot harder than it looks despite what anyone tries to tell you. And it's nice when people understand that the COOK messed up, not us. :)

Gave in a bought the boatload but now regretting it. :(

This weekend wasn't as profitable as I would have liked but it'll be worth it in the end I hope. :?
  • melbalik
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    I didn't buy the 'boat load' just the 300 for $15.99 that was sufficient for me, though I brought via a $20 itunes card, and used the remaining to purchase premium scratchies, and won the top prize of 100 donuts as well as a few lower amounts. All up received 200 donuts from scratchies :)

Brought the open air stadium wanted the limo, but it seems to have disappeared from my premium choices. Other than the Duff part bus, nothing else took my fancy in the yard sale items.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    melbalik wrote:
    I didn't buy the 'boat load' just the 300 for $15.99 that was sufficient for me, though I brought via a $20 itunes card, and used the remaining to purchase premium scratchies, and won the top prize of 100 donuts as well as a few lower amounts. All up received 200 donuts from scratchies :)

Brought the open air stadium wanted the limo, but it seems to have disappeared from my premium choices. Other than the Duff part bus, nothing else took my fancy in the yard sale items.

Don't forget the hottub. I had to get it today, as yesterday I totally forgot that it was still there to buy.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    EA exec's cat

h6C0EA27F
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    EA exec's cat

h6C0EA27F

LMAO, yeah, that seems about right. :)
  • MegumsASU
    63 posts
    edited May 2013
    I also just bought the boatload, couldn't let Gil's poor kids starve...lol

Thanks for posting the donuts needed; I haven't bought anything too crazy premium wise, just Otto, and those were just from earned donuts.

Time to play catch up and get all the characters & ones w/ buildings...that will be 1150 already :shock:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just bought my first boatload.... Going to save them for limited premiums...
  • melbalik
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    melbalik wrote:

Don't forget the hottub. I had to get it today, as yesterday I totally forgot that it was still there to buy.

Already had the hot tub from a previous donut stash :)
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    "Damn...EA sure loves to milk their 'Cash Cow' !" :mrgreen:
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Count me in for getting the boat load. Hopefully it will last me awhile.
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Really saving ATM for the Squidport extra land and goodies :) I want to have enough to get everything without being broke afterwards!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.