EA Forums - Banner

How To Confirm You Really Wish To Spend Your Donuts Setting...Why You Little!!!!

Yeh this has been there for a while. It's a nice touch though. Just search for it and there are loads of threads on it

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    It came with the original Whacking Day Update.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited May 2013
    Keep in mind the little trick they added to get you to spend donuts by accident again. Despite having to manually enable the option, they very strategically added a 'Do not warn me' option right below cancel.

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    Keep in mind the little trick they added to get you to spend donuts by accident again. Despite having to manually enable the option, they very strategically added a 'Do not warn me' option right below cancel.

Yeah, I noticed that too and have had to reset the confirm box twice now. But I am so glad to have the confirm box. So, so glad. :)
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    You have to be careful if you play on multiple devices too. I had it set on my iPad and found out by accident that it wasn't set on my iPhone (groan). There have also been reports by some users that it gets reset after updates are rolled out. So be wise and check every so often.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.