EA Forums - Banner

OT - get to know your fellow forumites!

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    G'day my name is chris but my mates call me Chriso.

From Gold Coast,Queensland,Australia

Iam a formwork labourer/carpenter for 10yrs

Have two boys 3 and 5

And been with my partner for 10yrs

29 yrs of age

• Mark_Ravn
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    @jimjam.. Love your sig.. My favorite Jack sparrow quote :mrgreen:
  • jimjam88988
    82 posts
    edited May 2013

Lol cheers, it suits me as I like Morgans spiced rum... I like it a lot... Actually I like it more than that! Hmmm, thirsty now! :twisted:
  • edited May 2013
    Live in uk, used to be a masseuse, but not working at the have worked with a lot of famous people. Monica lewinski, g paltrow and s cowell examples am hoping to move to las vegans in a few months time as the weather here is crud
  • Potentvenom
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hello my name is Rene
    From McAllen,Tx
    31 years old
    I have two boys age 2 and 1
    Married 7 years to my wife (we are high school sweethearts, been together for 13 years)
    I have a shih tzu
    I am the office manager at a pediatric rehab center that offers speech and occupational therapy
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks sherry and previous one I posted meant to be las vegas in a few months
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The one picture might be too recent. I didn't delete my post, so a mod must have.

There are forum members with pics of themselves as their avatars, so I really don't understand THIS deletion.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm a little old Grannie who lives in a shoe who has so many grandchildren she doesn't know what to do. :wink:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    The one picture might be too recent. I didn't delete my post, so a mod must have.
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Good idea for a thread but remember that EA TOS's prohibit the sharing of personal information. So keep it to first names, no recent photos of yourselves, and just list the city/state you reside in so we won't be forced to remove your post.

Sorry guys but those are the rules :(

(Oh and please keep sharing those pet photos! Even the hairy scary ones, lol)

(Edit to add that what you do for a living is fine too, just don't name the place you actually work. Basically, don't post anything that pinpoints who you are)

That be one of us removed the pic
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    There are forum members with pics of themselves as their avatars????
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Such as????????????
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Such as????????????

ugvoArx.png

I even remember the discussion from long ago as to how refreshing it was to see a face as an avatar.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/75/9186961.page#26736530
  • edited May 2013
    Actually I can understand, met some one that was kidnapped few years ago after talking to some guy on site personal info does increase risk of getting hacked
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Such as????????????

I even remember the discussion from long ago as to how refreshing it was to see a face as an avatar.

True, this will be looked into
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    Actually I can understand, met some one that was kidnapped few years ago after talking to some guy on site personal info does increase risk of getting hacked

This is why the TOS doesn't want recent pictures shown as per Lissa post on page1, obviously I understand the nice side of showing pics and saying who you guys are etc but lets be honest about it this is a public forum and there are some dangerous people out there, if his was on the other forum this whole thread would have been deleted!

There no need to call or highlight why things are being done when it has been stated early on why!

Anyway carry on guys & girls :)
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    My name is Mel
    living the California life.
    Architectural design for a living.
    Enjoy photography, live music,
    outdoor activities like running, hiking,
    swimming, snowboarding.
    I have two dogs. Beagle & pekingese.

7491241032_3fd660d86c.jpg
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013

Lol cheers, it suits me as I like Morgans spiced rum... I like it a lot... Actually I like it more than that! Hmmm, thirsty now! :twisted:

Oh man I can't take Morgan's. Other spiced rums maybe. lol.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    [flash]
    Hi I'm Blake! Just turned 26 ( wow I'm old now). I currently live in the Los Angeles area. My trade is baking, building, and decorating cakes, cupcakes, and whatever. :mrgreen:

I speak Japanese and a little Spanish.

Favorite TV shows right now: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Archer, Sons of Anarchy, and Justified.

Ooooh! Good call.. Game of Thrones is one of my favorites.

I am originally from LA too. :)

Definitely. Only two eps left of GoT!! It's so goooood this season! Nice to meet you too! :)
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited May 2013
    My name is Stacey. I live in the Texas hill country. I'm married with 3 kiddos. I'm really enjoying reading this thread, but I'm only posting so I can post a picture of Sam the house panther :D

de0e0eed-6e4f-456e-b1c3-cba2cf2a1c40_zps5fe40fad.jpg
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Definitely. Only two eps left of GoT!! It's so goooood this season! Nice to meet you too! :)

OMG these next two episodes are going to be epic!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.