EA Forums - Banner

OT - get to know your fellow forumites!

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I will never understand the love of dark chocolate.

I will never understand the love of chocolate with orange flavoring.

*shudders*

Just.....no.

Says the girl who likes eating things like alligator, rabbit, turtle, boudain, and other Louisiana treats.....lol.

Whaaa? Haha No worries here. Does that go the same for chocolate with mint for you? :)

*shudders*

Now you are seriously grossing me out. I like chocolate but only milk chocolate (sometimes white chocolate) and then only in small doses.

Ah....the internet....such a wonderful thing.....it's how I feed my Cajun food cravings. Little place called Cajun Grocer, they deliver turducken! YUM!!! LOL and have all our favorite Cajun goodies.
  • Mark_Ravn
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    @jimjam.. Love your sig.. My favorite Jack sparrow quote :mrgreen:

Lol cheers, it suits me as I like Morgans spiced rum... I like it a lot... Actually I like it more than that! Hmmm, thirsty now! :twisted:

Oh man I can't take Morgan's. Other spiced rums maybe. lol.

Mmmmmm Morgan and coke. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thats just the best for a friday evening with the mrs after the kids have been tugged..
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Oh boy don't they sound scrumptious. It would be difficult to get them here in LA I bet, but I'll keep my eyes open. Are they popular in the UK only? Only good European goods we get here is nutella. Mmmmm. :P

I'm not sure whether you can get them in Europe tbh, ordered them online and get them shipped to you lol my mrs gets Mountain Dew shipped over :lol:

Yeah that's a good idea. Ah the convenience of the internet. Really Mountain Dew? I'll take a crab juice instead. :wink::lol: Just kidding.

I don't drink it but she likes it :lol:

If you do order them and you don't like them (your love them) send them to me or mctattie :lol:

Haha! Definitely will do! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If you do order them and you don't like them (your love them) send them to me or mctattie :lol:

Let me know if you get one and hat you think of them :lol:

I'd sell them to you ;) plus I'd be cheaper than the cost of donuts :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

*shudders*

Just.....no.

Says the girl who likes eating things like alligator, rabbit, turtle, boudain, and other Louisiana treats.....lol.

Whaaa? Haha No worries here. Does that go the same for chocolate with mint for you? :)

*shudders*

Now you are seriously grossing me out. I like chocolate but only milk chocolate (sometimes white chocolate) and then only in small doses.

Ah....the internet....such a wonderful thing.....it's how I feed my Cajun food cravings. Little place called Cajun Grocer, they deliver turducken! YUM!!! LOL and have all our favorite Cajun goodies.

Hahaha my apologies. I won't even mention chocolate covered grasshoppers as big as the one in TSTO. lol woops.

Guess one has to be a serious chocoholic to understand, but all chocolate is A OK in my opinion. I've always wanted to try turducken even though it's so unnatural in the wild! hahaha Love Cajun cooking!!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Totally! If all searching fails, I'll have to bother you for some. :-) Boatload of Jaffa Cakes please for $24.99! :lol:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    @jimjam.. Love your sig.. My favorite Jack sparrow quote :mrgreen:

Lol cheers, it suits me as I like Morgans spiced rum... I like it a lot... Actually I like it more than that! Hmmm, thirsty now! :twisted:

Oh man I can't take Morgan's. Other spiced rums maybe. lol.

Mmmmmm Morgan and coke. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thats just the best for a friday evening with the mrs after the kids have been tugged..

Sounds good, but I'll just stick with a good ol' delicious pint of belgium ale. :wink:
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *shudders*

I would love to try some home made Cajun food.
    I used to watch Cajun Pawn Stars and in one of the episodes a regular made some Gumbo from a recipe thats been passed through generations of his family. Gotta admit that it didn't look that great visually but i could just tell it was going to be amazing.

Gimme Gumbo
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Totally! If all searching fails, I'll have to bother you for some. :-) Boatload of Jaffa Cakes please for $24.99! :lol:

I could deal with that price I'll even throw the shipping charge in for free on the 1st order :lol:
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    This is the ultimate mouthgasm... :mrgreen:

Gj7SNFY.png

But be prepared for mighty firehole the next day :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *shudders*

I would love to try some home made Cajun food.
    I used to watch Cajun Pawn Stars and in one of the episodes a regular made some Gumbo from a recipe thats been passed through generations of his family. Gotta admit that it didn't look that great visually but i could just tell it was going to be amazing.

Gimme Gumbo

Look up Cajun Grocer, they are an online store and have pretty good stuff.

I watch Cajun Pawn Stars! I love that show and it's very true to that part of Louisiana. Gumbo is gross, lol, I don't like okra in any form but especially when it's boiled and looks like slime floating around in a stew.

I do love my ?touff?e and jambalaya. Oh and beignets, yummm....deep fried sugary goodness.

You guys know what turducken is? Right? Chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, it's pretty good.
  • edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

*shudders*

Just.....no.

Would prefer alligator, don't often get that over here though. Only the once snake a few times never ate a turtle though.
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You guys know what turducken is? Right?

Hilarious? :mrgreen:

Sounds tasty mmm and I'm sitting here eating pringles :cry: what a let down
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    This is the ultimate mouthgasm... :mrgreen:

Gj7SNFY.png

But be prepared for mighty firehole the next day :mrgreen:

Bet you got one of hose ain't ya? ;) lol I've never tried that one just seems to big I like the little cakes so I can nibble round the edges before eating the rest :lol:

Think I may of said to much :oops: lol
  • edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

*shudders*

Just.....no.

Would prefer alligator, don't often get that over here though. Only the once snake a few times never ate a turtle though.

Mind when I get to vegas I'm going to go out of my way to try eat some louisiana treats, then will look for food.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Love anything with chocolate! They're aphrodisiac, too! :)
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bet you got one of hose ain't ya? ;) lol I've never tried that one just seems to big I like the little cakes so I can nibble round the edges before eating the rest :lol:

Think I may of said to much :oops: lol

They are a bit too sweet if i must be honest, but i have demolished one all by myself...in about 10 minutes :D

EDIT: hey lissa i just checked out that Cajun Grocer and Turducken looks so tasty

Gimme Turducken
  • edited May 2013
    So is bull juice, not going to try it though. But I do have to wonder how they found out.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    kimedian wrote:
    I may as well make this my first post...

Hey guys!

My name is Kim, I'm 22 and I'm from Sydney (good to see the Aussies well represented on here!)
    I work in television with aspirations of getting into production.
    I've been playing TO since December, don't think I've missed a single day since I started.
    I don't have any pets but I absolutely love dogs. I wish I could get one but I live in an apartment :(
    I love travelling and spent 6 months living/studying/travelling in America (best 6 months of my life!) can't wait to go back.
    I love Nike high tops, Harry Potter, comedy, trashy TV and nail polish!

:thumbup: Yay! First-time poster! Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing. :)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kimedian wrote:
    I may as well make this my first post...

Hey guys!

My name is Kim, I'm 22 and I'm from Sydney (good to see the Aussies well represented on here!)
    I work in television with aspirations of getting into production.
    I've been playing TO since December, don't think I've missed a single day since I started.
    I don't have any pets but I absolutely love dogs. I wish I could get one but I live in an apartment :(
    I love travelling and spent 6 months living/studying/travelling in America (best 6 months of my life!) can't wait to go back.
    I love Nike high tops, Harry Potter, comedy, trashy TV and nail polish!

:thumbup: Yay! First-time poster! Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing. :)

Welcome indeed! I'm durarararara and I'm chocoholic! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.