EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons tapped hacked screenshots

Replies

  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    I know its horribly wrong of me to say, I got yelled at for posting that I tried but failed to take advantage of one of the glitches, but I still wish I had a way to get a whole ton of donuts!! There are quite a few donut things I want and I only have 17 of them!!!! I had a few more but lost them because of fast tapping (thank God that's fixed) and because I tried to use the glitch with the racetrack/ scratcher I tried it one day too late :(

    My fianc? say they are stupid but I really want some. The iTunes a count is in his name so there's no secret way I can buy an iTunes card and use it without him knowing >:-(

    Sign up for your own iTunes account, all you need is your own email address. You can sign into it and purchase your own iTunes cards for your game. And then log out and back into your fianc? account after you are done adding donuts. No need for anyone to know that way.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Seriously would take the fun out of the game. I think I saw the person's profile on Facebook. He/she was offering to do it for you for money into their paypal. Totally defeats the purpose of the game and is just pointless.

    I love to actually work hard to build my town. Or else I wouldn't be here. :D
  • cowboys2203nc
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    Why dosent EA do something to the people that hack the game. They should close there account. Its not fair to everyone that spends money on the game and plays without cheating.
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've wondered that myself. I'm sure they are well aware of it and it wouldn't take too much effort to * them out. My best guess is whatever the hack entails, they must have decided that it's unstoppable or would require more effort than they deem it's worth to fix. Essentially, if they see no end to the hack, trying to ban everyone would be an endless process.

    But yeah, if you enjoy the game, I suspect doing this would really ruin it for you in the long run. However, knowing that this is happening makes me much less likely to want to spend money on the game.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    You guys, I had to remove one post that mentioned where hacks could be found. I know the poster meant no harm and was just mentioning where they had seen a hack but remember that the EA TOS do not allow communicating hacks or cheats and how to do them (or where to find them).

    Thanks for understanding that any further posts mentioning how/where hacks can be found will be removed.

    Sorry.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    No problem. It is better without that temptation...
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hacks are whack.

    LOL. So true. Not impressed with their lack of integrity.
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm not endorsing hacking by any means but if you can beat the man and his system why not? For those who have the technical know how its a silent victory when you don't have to cough up hundreds of dollars for GRAPHICS and now here comes the ban hammer.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    Because ea only makes the game for money. If everyone hacks they won't keep the game. It's just hat simple. I'm willing to pay for the pleasure of playing. They put a lot of work into it. Should the creators work for free?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    I'm not endorsing hacking by any means but if you can beat the man and his system why not? For those who have the technical know how its a silent victory when you don't have to cough up hundreds of dollars for GRAPHICS and now here comes the ban hammer.

    So you're guilty as charged, eh?! :D
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Because ea only makes the game for money. If everyone hacks they won't keep the game. It's just hat simple. I'm willing to pay for the pleasure of playing. They put a lot of work into it. Should the creators work for free?
    they managed to make oodles Having the longest running cartoon in history obviously they will continue to make money off the game because of stupid people. Not everyone's smart enough to hack but those who are should be worthy of the fruits of their labor
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    I'm not endorsing hacking by any means but if you can beat the man and his system why not? For those who have the technical know how its a silent victory when you don't have to cough up hundreds of dollars for GRAPHICS and now here comes the ban hammer.

    So you're guilty as charged, eh?! :D
    Mr. Superman no here... :oops:
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    Smart enough to download a program? Please. Ea doesn't do the simpsons show. The game will die without paying customers.
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Because ea only makes the game for money. If everyone hacks they won't keep the game. It's just hat simple. I'm willing to pay for the pleasure of playing. They put a lot of work into it. Should the creators work for free?
    they managed to make oodles Having the longest running cartoon in history obviously they will continue to make money off the game because of stupid people. Not everyone's smart enough to hack but those who are should be worthy of the fruits of their labor

    I don't want to defend a multi million dollar conglomerate but that statement is just plain wrong. The "fruits" you're referring to we're aquired illegally. If I were to break into your home and take your things would you allow me to go on about my business because I worked hard to take your things from you? Of course not. Hack away hackers, I have no beef with you, just own up to the illegality of your actions and don't pretend it's moral or ethical to steal digital content.
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm not saying I'm hacking but regardless to each thirty own.
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    I'm not saying I'm hacking but regardless to each thirty own.

    You misunderstand. I wasn't suggesting you did or are doing anything. I was commenting on your statement about hackers.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    I'm not endorsing hacking by any means but if you can beat the man and his system why not? For those who have the technical know how its a silent victory when you don't have to cough up hundreds of dollars for GRAPHICS...
    Obviously you are not a programmer earning your living from the code you write. You might have a different perspective then. Granted, the content is overpriced, IMHO. However, if you don't want to pay for expensive graphics, then don't. But don't steal the living from programmers trying to keep food on the table. BTW, I'm sure it's not the programmers setting the price for the content, but they ultimately do earn their living from the coffers of EA.

    This isn't about oppression, for crying out loud. It's a GAME. If you don't want to spend money on it, you don't have to. If you want graphics that EA has chosen to charge for, then pay the money. You aren't a slave being put down by the "man".

    Do you sneak to the gas pumps and "hack" the gas, because there is far more oppression and greed in the oil industry than in the games industry?
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm not saying programmers can't make a living I'm just saying a small cult of hackers should be able yo enjoy what they work for too and I just find the cheapest gas btw 3.55 :p
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Lol, I'd love to see someone try to "hack" a gas pump!
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    I'm not saying programmers can't make a living I'm just saying a small cult of hackers should be able yo enjoy what they work for too and I just find the cheapest gas btw 3.55 :p
    LOL, I doubt it's a "small cult of hackers". Piracy, hacking, and cheats are rampant in the industry.

    P.S. $3.55?! Yikes. $3.35 in my area. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.