EA Forums - Banner

10,000 Jackpot

Prev1
mindblown-kramer.gif
Well done! Iam still waiting for my first one,bloody scam it is been playing since TO was released and no jp. My Missus has got three times so far and twice in one day. But anyway congrats
slow-clap-gif.gif

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've only won it once was a while ago now tho :( did you take a pic of the achievement lol I did when I won as I knew I wouldnt get it twice lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congrats! I've only one it once so you aren't alone
  • Potentvenom
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congrats! I just hit the jackpot two nights ago for the first time...been playing since before Halloween
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    i've won it 5 times since it came out in february
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    i've won it 5 times since it came out in february

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

No!! Not fair,where is the justice?
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    I won it many times, I remember during the valentines day special, the jack pot was easy to win almost every other scratch. Now it's hard to come by I barely ever get it. However in total I have won it a bunch of time maybe 10 or more since February. I notice the $700 jack pot is more frequent.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have just played since 4th of May and have won the jackpot twice... I won it the first time within the first ten days I played, therefore I figured this wasn't worth taking a picture of, this is something that happens every now and then... I really didn't know that people have been playing this for awhile and not hitting the jackpot.

Anyway, congrats on hitting it! :)
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited May 2013
    Congrats! I've won it several times myself (somewhere in the 4-5 range), but my bf never has. So, yes, there are still people waiting to win it that first time!
  • david328ci
    86 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing 2 weeks. Haven't won it
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've never won the jackpot :cry:
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    I literally won it on the very first scratcher I ever got. And I was with my bud at the time and I was like "oh that's convenient, I won first one" and he looked over and said "I didn't win my first!".
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've only won it once was a while ago now tho :( did you take a pic of the achievement lol I did when I won as I knew I wouldnt get it twice lol

You betcha I did!

image-15.jpg
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I have only won it once--been playing so long that I just plain gave up on even buying the scratchers. :(
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited May 2013
    not even once :( Appears i'm not irish enough.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Finally won it for the first time...after playing diligently since it came out (every six hours barring sleep). After reading these boards it seemed like I was the only one who hadn't won it yet. Has anyone else still not hit the 10,000 jackpot at least once? Was I the last holdout?

Nope, you're not alone. I won for the first time the other day. Like you, I played from the start. But at least we both finally won. Yay! :mrgreen:
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hit the Jackpot twice. Been playing for 2 months.
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited May 2013
    It took me till last month to finally win it since scratching from when it came out. But since winning it last month, i have won it 3 times again! Not sure why i was lucky this past month
  • btrade3
    77 posts
    edited May 2013
    Started playing in February, and I've only hit once. And today I watch my brother-in-law open his town for the first time in months and hit the jackpot. Unbelievable
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Only got it 3 times! :D The very first two jackpots were within a week apart! :mrgreen:
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    I won it a few times, but for the last couple months my game crashes everytime I try and play them, so now I don't bother.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.