EA Forums - Banner

Visiting neighbors - $ and XP auto-collect

Did you find that the extra xp also collects automaticly ? I am talking about the pop up screen after you have collected from the three buildings.

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    samitch921 wrote:
    Did you find that the extra xp also collects automaticly ? I am talking about the pop up screen after you have collected from the three buildings.

Yep, that collects automatically :)
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for these facts that everyone with a brain already knows about.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for these facts that everyone with a brain already knows about.

No need for the negativity. This was not meant for you.

There are new players and these are questions that come up.

I am trying to help new players, not tell old players something the already know.

Needless negativity :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    Problem with the automatic retrieval is that it kicks in after 3-4secs which drastically lengthens (at least by double) the time it takes to complete visiting all 100 neighbors.
  • samitch921
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, in the past I did do a test. I wrote down were my money and exp was at. Then went to a neighbors, clicked on three icons (I did not click on money or exp) then went back to my town. And if found that it did collect it for me. Per my totals, I was plus both money and exp for all three houses and plus the bonus exp too.

So from what I observed, even if it looks like the auto-collection has yet to kick in, it still collects it.
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, in the past I did do a test. I wrote down were my money and exp was at. Then went to a neighbors, clicked on three icons (I did not click on money or exp) then went back to my town. And if found that it did collect it for me. Per my totals, I was plus both money and exp for all three houses and plus the bonus exp too.

So from what I observed, even if it looks like the auto-collection has yet to kick in, it still collects it.

It's true, I just confirmed this. Practically saves 5-10 min total for me. Thanks for that tip.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013

It's true, I just confirmed this. Practically saves 5-10 min total for me. Thanks for that tip.

Yes, its a nice time saver. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.