EA Forums - Banner

no update

dcadamb
192 posts Member
What other discoveries have you made, Sherlock? The sky is blue, you say? Amazing!

Replies

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    11pm in uk I don't think it will happen
    I might go to sleep but then it will come
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    dcadamb wrote:
    It is 6:00 est and still no update. I do not think it is coming today. :(
    Like I said before...
    "You will receive your update once you shut up, sit your @$$ down, and write a check to EA of one million dollars!" :mrgreen:
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    If there is no update within 50 minutes then it will be next week :( only expecting a level update
  • TDrunkenGamer
    31 posts
    edited May 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    What other discoveries have you made, Sherlock? The sky is blue, you say? Amazing!

The sky is actually black. The blue coloring is light reflecting off the atmosphere.
  • benred
    168 posts
    edited May 2013
    Get your pitchfork for a dollar!!!!!!!! So you can join in the raid that will happen at EA for not updating TSTO today. Shame on EA.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    benred wrote:
    Get your pitchfork for a dollar!!!!!!!! So you can join in the raid that will happen at EA for not updating TSTO today. Shame on EA.

I only thought pitchfolks could be purchased with donuts... ;)
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    benred wrote:
    Correction: **** Scratcher! :mrgreen:
  • GeekJen
    38 posts
    edited May 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

The sky is actually black. The blue coloring is light reflecting off the atmosphere.

Actually it is not reflection but the scattering of light. Different physical principle.
    (Caused by different wave length)
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    GeekJen wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

Actually it is not reflection but the scattering of light. Different physical principle.
    (Caused by different wave length)

Refraction??
  • GeekJen
    38 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yep.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hope it comes tomorrow or something because another week of nothin = boringgggggg
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've received several updates in the app store today. Get all excited. Only to find it's for some other lame app that I don't even really use.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    D'oh!
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

By that logic nothing has any colour....everything's colour is just light reflecting off of it...
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I know I'm in the minority but I'm ok with not getting squidport this week. I almost have enough saved for Skinner's house and then I'll need to build Fat Tony's compound. If we don't get an update today or tomorrow that gives me time to save up again. :)
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    redec69 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

By that logic nothing has any colour....everything's colour is just light reflecting off of it...
    thats what colour is...

how light interacts with an object.

without light, there is no colour.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I know I'm in the minority but I'm ok with not getting squidport this week. I almost have enough saved for Skinner's house and then I'll need to build Fat Tony's compound. If we don't get an update today or tomorrow that gives me time to save up again. :)

Agree I am happy to wait I haven't finished building the main game let alone all the extras. need more in game money and time.

Work released a similar game to this for idevices but I am android. I'd be in trouble if it was on android.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.