EA Forums - Banner

Too much cash and donuts

2Next

Replies

• smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    This game is a metaphor for society!one day your a Lowley tapper on the bottom rung of the ladder trying to make ends meet and looking on at others towns in awe and working all the hours god sends to try to afford the big stuff . The next your a level 29 er leaving buildings with cash just so neighbours can have a tap and getting all selective with your neighbours... After all you want to look at pretty and inspiring towns! So you look down on the brown house farm neighbour with his bush and his kwik e mart, you go on forums to find fellow 29 ers you forget you were ever a level 5 person ..... You buy up everyupdate with greed and spend the rest of the update whining that its boring you! Occasionally to make yourself feel better you do some charity work ... Here have my spare snake eggs Lowley tapper! Lol then you move on ....... I'm so bored when's next update ? :lol:
  • zanemae10
    41 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    kpenn420 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    I'm sitting on 7.something million atm. I planned to only have 5mil for squidport (2mil for land, 1mil for new content, a bit for extra houses and landscaping, bit left over) but now I have so much its ridiculous. I see why they brought in those super pricey items. Because otherwise you just rake in cash faster than you can spend it. I think the price of quest buildings from lev30 onwards needs to increase drastically (like to 200k+ base cost). Just to warrant how much money we're bringing in. Otherwise it is making the entire point of the game (sending characters to do tasks and designing springfield) totally pointless and redundant.

Ha ha, speak for yourself! Didnt you say you had a bonus % in the thousands? Well, my bonus percentage is 75% and extra income is not a problem for me, because there isnt much. I have yet to buy any of the million dollar items, and there are still several blocks of land left for me to buy, and I play quite a bit. Perhaps you should put alot of your stuff in storage to make earning cash more challenging.

What is bonus %? And how do you calculate it?
    gulp n blow base pays out $100.

so collect rent from it, whatever number over $100 you get is your percentage. So $130 would be 30%; $200 would be 100% etc

Didn't know this :) I got $315 so must have 215% :D
  • quakesn1per
    62 posts
    edited May 2013
    ...said nobody ever.

Beat me to it...
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else have this problem?

don't you just wish people could gift their surplus to deserving souls :|
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • tony76tony
    20 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing since the beginning and play every day. Spent a lot of money on doughnuts and bought every premium item, but never resorted to hacking. Currently on $15.6 million, all land bought in 2012, 4200 doughnuts waiting for next premium items to be released. Love the Simpsons and the game. :)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I have all the land and it arranged how I want it so I have nothing to spend money so have just been collecting waiting for more land to come cause I have nowhere to put any new buildings if they come without rearranging my town and I just bought 2 boatloads one for my town and one for wife's plus and extra 300 donuts for each when the discount was on waiting for limited items to come out
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Just because you have the cash to buy the buildings doesn't mean you will blitz the level in a day there can be 24hr tasts before you'll get the quest which unlocks the building and you have the time it takes for the build. Unless you donut everything.

The later levels are already more expensive based on people who have been waiting saving cash. But for people just coming up the levels it's getting harder and harder as a result. With the levels one month apart there already is a wait.

There has got to be a balance for new users. They could ramp up the end of level rewards for new users.

If you really have to much cash I would recomend buying and selling things that will burn it off.
  • tobelaughing2
    4 posts
    edited November 2014
    Ya ... I'm sitting on over 72 MILLION in cash and a crap load of stuff in my inventory. I got at least one of everything and the money keeps rolling in. I seriously have nothing to spend it on, not that I have any more room to put things even if I did. I don't sell anything cause i don't need the cash obviously ... I'm beginning to wonder what happens when I get to 100 Million.
    There really should be a way of trading in-game cash for donuts cause I could use those more than the cash.
    Anyone else have this problem?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    There really should be a way of trading in-game cash for donuts cause I could use those more than the cash.

buy and sell bloodmobiles
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Linky2g wrote:
    kpenn420 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    I'm sitting on 7.something million atm. I planned to only have 5mil for squidport (2mil for land, 1mil for new content, a bit for extra houses and landscaping, bit left over) but now I have so much its ridiculous. I see why they brought in those super pricey items. Because otherwise you just rake in cash faster than you can spend it. I think the price of quest buildings from lev30 onwards needs to increase drastically (like to 200k+ base cost). Just to warrant how much money we're bringing in. Otherwise it is making the entire point of the game (sending characters to do tasks and designing springfield) totally pointless and redundant.

Ha ha, speak for yourself! Didnt you say you had a bonus % in the thousands? Well, my bonus percentage is 75% and extra income is not a problem for me, because there isnt much. I have yet to buy any of the million dollar items, and there are still several blocks of land left for me to buy, and I play quite a bit. Perhaps you should put alot of your stuff in storage to make earning cash more challenging.

What is bonus %? And how do you calculate it?
    gulp n blow base pays out $100.

so collect rent from it, whatever number over $100 you get is your percentage. So $130 would be 30%; $200 would be 100% etc

If you expand the conformometer thingy, there is a (question mark, I think) button that will tell you the percentage.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Necro thread is necro.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.