EA Forums - Banner

Level 30 is on the EA server - new pics

Replies

• mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I just got an update but it is Gil again and he is offering me Duff, aztec and a Buddha for 200 donuts
    Man I wish this was true, I'm getting the duff brewary soon. A free Aztec and Buddha would be very nice!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I'm so glad we're getting the bomb shelter. I need it for Ned's garden. I hate all the gardens being too similar, except the simpsons one, because you've got things like the treehouse.

I know homer getting a bomb shelter even if it not really for him :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    bombshelter.png
    ;)
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I'm so glad we're getting the bomb shelter. I need it for Ned's garden. I hate all the gardens being too similar, except the simpsons one, because you've got things like the treehouse.

But sadly, it's not Neds bomb shelter.

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/Flanders_family_bomb_shelter

I'm debating whether to use It anyway.

I'm not really that bothered about specifics. Better than nothing. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate to the shows.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:

I'm not really that bothered about specifics. Better than nothing. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate to the shows.

+1 :thumbup: Its only a game :)
  • Lukeyboy554
    31 posts
    edited May 2013
    Oh Let's hope it's soon! Desperate for a New Character in my Springfield!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Thanks for the pic :)

WE NEED ROD AND TODD!

But the as news is Todd will be voiced and rod won't (most likely)

No worries, could have them high of pixy sticks as a
    Task, that would be funny.

That would be great. Todd could play mini golf, and we'd finally see another use for putt alots

Hell yeah, you mean rodd him and bart could have a combined task there
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't worry about specifics on a game where the characters are to big to fit through buildings doors :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't worry about specifics on a game where the characters are to big to fit through buildings doors :lol:

Lol look at the pool at sleep ezy, how you spose to swim in that?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Ralph could he the smallest character going :lol: Even the funzo's are bigger than he is :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Ralph could he the smallest character going :lol: Even the funzo's are bigger than he is :lol:

Hahjah lol, man he is extremely hard to find when your in a hurry to set tasks. All the kids are hard to find sometimes, imagine if we get maggie? Or do you think they will upscale her funzo style?
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Hahjah lol, man he is extremely hard to find when your in a hurry to set tasks. All the kids are hard to find sometimes, imagine if we get maggie? Or do you think they will upscale her funzo style?

Haha yeah, i've only had him a few days and already lost him a couple of times :mrgreen:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    how can i make it smaller?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Is this a duplicate of the others posts with the same information?

Merging..... :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah scale of things is al over the place,remember the leprechaun in the show? He was only as big as Ralph's head, in the game he is Ralph's size.
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The last stuff is true. I'll give Ned a shelter, the old one did get blown up anyway. And my reasoning for the sleep eazy's pool is that it's so cheap that the pool doesn't fit people. And I think if maggie become a character, she should be restricted to a playpen and most of her tasks can be joint or in the playpen.
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    But Flanders bomb shelter was cooler, it had grass on top so it wouldn't be seen from the sky. It was bigger too.

Oh and...

NEARLY MY 100th POST!

What to do...what to do...

EDIT: I feel sorry for the people who are past their hundreth and aren't promoted :(
    EDIT2: and I might try to make flanders shelter with cobblestone walls and iron rails. I won't be able to make it fit in the yard but it will still be fun. I'll post when done :)
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited May 2013
    My bet is a release on fri aft on the east coast.
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited May 2013
    But Flanders bomb shelter was cooler, it had grass on top so it wouldn't be seen from the sky. It was bigger too.

Oh and...

NEARLY MY 100th POST!

What to do...what to do...

EDIT: I feel sorry for the people who are past their hundreth and aren't promoted :(
    EDIT2: and I might try to make flanders shelter with cobblestone walls and iron rails. I won't be able to make it fit in the yard but it will still be fun. I'll post when done :)

Have you been deleting your posts? I could've sworn you were at 99 about 8 hours ago :P
  • jonas-kramer855
    19 posts
    edited May 2013
    C'mon EA, you know a community with pictures is like a mule with a spinning wheel... :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.