EA Forums - Banner

Who still has there Xmas tree out?

Prev13
emmcee1
8388 posts Member
emmcee1 wrote:
Do you still have your Christmas tree out? I do as gives out $500 and a decent xp.

Same here. I have a few of them, and they are all out. I have my Santa's Village kind of tucked away in my mountain area, surrounded by Christmas and Pine trees, so they're all out collecting, but I'll do more with them when Christmas rolls around.

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    That's the good part if you have been playing for a while, and if tapped out is still going when it runs round to repeat updates like Halloween and Xmas, you will have plenty of items to pull out of storage and redecorate and add to the new content, Halloween and Xmas will be alot better this time round if tapped out is still going.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hid the only one I have behind the Volcano.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Do you still have your Christmas tree out? I do as gives out $500 and a decent xp.

Yeah I got it behind my Library, it's well hidden. So much I often forget it's there.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    P9TKRAol.jpg

Five tucked behind santa's place....
  • Sew2289
    30 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have one out next to my Santa's Village which is surrounded by reindeer. Although despite being next to it I still don't think it fits in my town :cry:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    That's the good part if you have been playing for a while, and if tapped out is still going when it runs round to repeat updates like Halloween and Xmas, you will have plenty of items to pull out of storage and redecorate and add to the new content, Halloween and Xmas will be alot better this time round if tapped out is still going.

+1. Well said. Can't wait for Halloween, have so many pumpkins, spooky trees and a couple dead trees to decorate the neighborhoods. Even if I didn't have Santa's Village, I would still have my tree out just because the payout is great.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yup, and Homer's Santa Village too! I just sectioned off a part of SF to make a sort of Christmas Town. :-)
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited June 2013
    Got mine out back next to Willys shack which is up against the edge of the map with his Xmas lights on. That and Cletus's farm are still lit up like good rednecks. :). Is how we all does it down heah!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Same!
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Mines in my Christmas part of town
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013

^^^^

This! I did the same thing. Can't pass up the extra dough.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've still got mine out, and its a personal policy that I don't really store Limited Time items...it's all on display 24/7/365!

I've got my Santa's Village with a couple X-mas trees, the Simpson snowmen heads, reindeer, and I recently added the baboons.

Also have all my Halloween decorations around the Bad Dream house, near the cemetaries (the Halloween store is in my shops area).

Got my Itchy and Scratchy balloons on either side of Krustylu studios, and the other three by Sir Putts a Lot.

And finally, have all my Valentine's decor set up in a little romantic park by the river.

And tomorrow when I buy the Community Center and Jasper, I'll once again have ALL items, regular, premium, and limited time. I can't help it, I love this game and I'm a completist.

The Squidport update is going to kill my wallet.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Thx for bringing back the memories, I didn't even have one :cry: They will bring them back, rite?! :mrgreen:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Thx for bringing back the memories, I didn't even have one :cry: They will bring them back, rite?! :mrgreen:
    They should do every one needs a tree for Santa to put the preasnts by :-)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yep, it's in my movie lot as a prop. I leave all my limited time items out.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Wow it's late! It's way past your bedtime, go to sleep "The Incredible
    Hulk!" :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Wow it's late! It's way past your bedtime, go to sleep Hulk! :mrgreen:

Lol! It's actually early and I'm just waking up. Going on a long hike with my family before it gets too hot out. It's almost 5 am.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Wow it's late! It's way past your bedtime, go to sleep Hulk! :mrgreen:

Lol! It's actually early and I'm just waking up. Going on a long hike with my family before it gets too hot out. It's almost 5 am.
    Lol now u wanna chat, don't ya?! :mrgreen: Sounds nice can I come along? Btw: Where was my invitation?! Over here it's almost 2 A.M.
    Waz up Bart-man5674 , how u been?
  • NiHe105
    137 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mines in my Christmas part of town

+1 :thumbup:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yes, I have it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.