EA Forums - Banner

not getting quest trigger or Herrman's military antiques

2Next

Replies

• jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    Did you finish the Fat Tony tasks? Marge won't be free until the mob dudes torture the squealer. I don't think it's about skinner because Marge isn't involved but on the last Fat Tony tasks the Mob dudes ask if they should "take care of" Marge. FT says just get the squealer.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited May 2013
    oh yeah.. been torturing the squealer hourly most days for a week or two now.. Like I said al quests are done except for a few premium character quests I just bought..
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    Fat Tony isn't on your task bar?
  • Noturning
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Try spinning your device upside down and then press the volume up button 4 times, the volume down button three times, and then finally give the home button a tap.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited June 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Fat Tony isn't on your task bar?

no... finished the fat tony tasks a while ago..
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried putting the building Marge was last in into inventory and taking it back out again?
  • bigsteve03
    15 posts
    edited June 2013
    bigsteve03 wrote:
    I'm not getting the quest either, but I had stopped building some of the other quest buildings (Skinner house, Adult Education Annex, and the Hospital) in order to save money for squidport. I'm guessing you actually have to complete one of those quests to get Herman's to start. Building them all now.

An update on my situation. The skinner house just finished building, and I immediately got the quest to build Herman's. I didn't have to do any of the Skinner quest line, just had to have the house.
  • bry5421
    59 posts
    edited June 2013
    Side question, where does Herman go when you have him draw up battle plans?
  • Bazzaccfc
    30 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have all the non premium items and im still not getting the task to start building hermans shop,has anybody found a solution to the problem?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bazzaccfc wrote:
    I have all the non premium items and im still not getting the task to start building hermans shop,has anybody found a solution to the problem?

not yet.. put moe's tavern in to storage and re-placed it and everything..all tasks for non prem charaters are done, not sure why I cant get it to progress.
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    In my game, Marge was attending Church when level 30 came out I put the church into storage to free up Marge to start Herman's.
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not getting the quest either. I'm level 30 but haven't got El Chemistri or Skinners House and haven't finished Lenny's and Carl's quests since I can't afford them but would pay good money for Herman. So has anyone managed to get Herman without certain buildings/quests?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited June 2013
    update: tried putting any building marge uses in her jobs list in storage, ( she was walking Maggie at the time the update came out) put moe's in storage then brought it back out, uninstalled the game 2x, tried to store the Simpson house but apparently it cant be stored.. so if that's the building the game is hung up on.. im screwed..

Thanks for all your help folks. but i think I'm stuck.. first I missed out on all the * Patricks day stuff due to game issues.. :cry: and now this..Missed out on a full day worth of Cash earnings trying to get marge to trigger next quest sequence. :?
  • awshiet
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm lvl 30. Finished all quests leading up to this new update, have nothing else to do. But can't get Marge to trigger the Herman quest! Tried everything too!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Hopefully a fix will come out with the next update, I'm not sure if you'll lose your moe/Marge skin but what if you sold Moe's Tavern and rebrougut it?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    update: tried putting any building marge uses in her jobs list in storage, ( she was walking Maggie at the time the update came out) put moe's in storage then brought it back out, uninstalled the game 2x, tried to store the Simpson house but apparently it cant be stored.. so if that's the building the game is hung up on.. im screwed..

Thanks for all your help folks. but i think I'm stuck.. first I missed out on all the * Patricks day stuff due to game issues.. :cry: and now this..Missed out on a full day worth of Cash earnings trying to get marge to trigger next quest sequence. :?

Have you built Skinner's house? I read somewhere else that you may need to first.
  • 3kchu4h
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    Hello, I am having a similar issue. Military antiques pt3, wiggum reads NRA pamphlets, shows Done, and doesn't trigger reward nor next part. I already stored the police station, Herman's store ...etc. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.