EA Forums - Banner

What am I doing wrong!!?

Prev1
zesty's is not a task. just buy and build.

marge starts the quest for herman's

Replies

• jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited June 2013
    Are you sure you didn't store any character?
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    I just checked marge is task free and to build zestys I have to do Herman's part 1 task... Did it just pop up right after the update was downloaded for you guys?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    I just checked marge is task free and to build zestys I have to do Herman's part 1 task... Did it just pop up right after the update was downloaded for you guys?

Hmmm strange. It did for me. I actually built Zestys before I even clicked on Marges !. Maybe try a delete and reinstall.
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just uninstalled and reinstalled, no dice!!! So frustrating. Damn you EA
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    There's a thread about this if you want to read about what other's have said:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9534408.page :D
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the link... Still no luck tho :-(
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    No, me neither - had lots of problems logging on today and I know other's have had problems so maybe it's just a post update glitch.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    check if you have moe is tavern out first
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    Check and check, I give up hopefully all will be fixed with the squid port update!!!
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    I had the same problem with Zesty's not showing up right away. I continued playing and eventually it unlocked. I don't know what triggered it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I didnt take any notice of how the tasks or how/when the building(s) appeared, but did you have to reach level30 before these things worked?? Are you at level30?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yes I leveled up as soon as the update was complete and the rest of the items ie bunker missile became available right away and I'm about 10,000xp away from the "prize box"
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes I leveled up as soon as the update was complete and the rest of the items ie bunker missile became available right away and I'm about 10,000xp away from the "prize box"

Ok im thinking out loud here, but set everyone to an hour task, and then free them all and see whether that triggers anyone to prompt the quests :) If you have tried this then DOH!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • awshiet
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh good I'm not the only experiencing this! I was going crazy tried everything on both threads. Stored her then it told me Moe and his Tavern would be stored too. Nothing still.
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    I finally have given up, it no use!!! I guess patience is the only thing I have left
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just an update, I have finally gotten the go ahead from marge this morning not clue as to what triggered it. Good luck!
  • awshiet
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just an update, I have finally gotten the go ahead from marge this morning not clue as to what triggered it. Good luck!
    Nothing here yet! Argh I'll just keep waiting
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    I can tell you this, when I was downloading the update all my characters were done with their 8 hour task. Once I actually log in into my town, I was collecting my cash, but once Marge was free, she trigger it.
  • soccergman88
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    The only other thing it could be is, I did have some white houses being built. But they finished yesterday afternoon. So I don't know if there is a link to things being built or not... Just a guess
  • awshiet
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    Hmm I'll try that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.