EA Forums - Banner

There should be more cutscenes.

It would be cool if there was a cutscene for every new character. :D

Replies

• RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Or even an episode scene for some of the lesser known buildings/characters/items so that people can be reminded off where they came from
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It'd be awesome if one came with Squidport becoming available!
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I'll mention that to the data monkeys that look at code see what they come up with
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I'll mention that to the data monkeys that look at code see what they come up with

lol, data monkeys :lol:

mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1-640x381.jpg
  • Noturning
    120 posts
    edited June 2013
    Silly people, that would require EA to actually invest some substantial portion of money into this game, and they couldn't have that!
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

lol, data monkeys :lol:

mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1-640x381.jpg

This is exactly what I was think when I typed data monkey
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Cutscenes cost time and money witch will be used to Make better games
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Noturning wrote:
    Silly people, that would require EA to actually invest some substantial portion of money into this game, and they couldn't have that!

How much have they invested in the game?
  • Noturning
    120 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    Noturning wrote:

Where is the past tense in my comment?

That aside, one need only look at the item caps they recently placed (much to the frustration of many users), suggesting that they are currently not willing to invest the money for additional/improved servers. I'm not attacking this decision - it's almost certain that EA analysts determined that the cost-benefit was not tipped sufficiently in favour of the latter. I'm merely stating that I don't think cut-scenes are where the budget would be directed right now.

My initial comment was partially tongue-in-cheek. Nonetheless, by all means please feel free to disagree with anything I've said, I am to a large extent relying on speculation.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Noturning wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    Noturning wrote:

Where is the past tense in my comment?

That aside, one need only look at the item caps they recently placed (much to the frustration of many users), suggesting that they are currently not willing to invest the money for additional/improved servers. I'm not attacking this decision - it's almost certain that EA analysts determined that the cost-benefit was not tipped sufficiently in favour of the latter. I'm merely stating that I don't think cut-scenes are where the budget would be directed right now.

My initial comment was partially tongue-in-cheek. Nonetheless, by all means please feel free to disagree with anything I've said, I am to a large extent relying on speculation.

Bing-o-- you have no idea what they've spent or are willing to spend. It took you two paragraphs to get around to it, but at least you ultimately had the rocks to admit you don't know what you're talking about.
  • Noturning
    120 posts
    edited June 2013
    ^^^^

Please consult for future replies to my responses: http://www.readingbear.org/
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Noturning wrote:
    ^^^^

Please consult for future replies to my responses: http://www.readingbear.org/

Of course-- I mean, what could you say that wouldn't serve to make you appear even stupider?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    No more personal attacks, guys.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nah, forget the cutscenes. Waste of space.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!