EA Forums - Banner

Updated group photo with Jasper and Herman(version 2)

Prev1
I may want to have this as my wallpaper for one of my iPads. Nice job! :)

Replies

• mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited May 2013
    I may want to have this as my wallpaper for one of my iPads. Nice job! :)

Thank you. Looks ok doesn't it :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    We need more chars to fill out the bottom row lol
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited May 2013
    Good job. I like it.
  • HomerClone702
    91 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for posting. Looks great!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Good job! Makes me fully realize why it's so difficult to keep track of the characters, there's so many of them.
  • Razer1912amx
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    Good job! Makes me fully realize why it's so difficult to keep track of the characters, there's so many of them.

Yep this is very nice keep going this way:-)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tatum must be the smallest heavyweight boxer I've ever seen.
  • Pyklet
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the picture, just makes me aware of how many are missing from my Springfield :(
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    You missed out the stupid Funzos which I think is a good idea... Why were they created in the first place is beyond me :D

My bad - I'm offically blind now :oops:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm bored so I made a new version
  • Pyklet
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh that's better, I'm only 2 task performers missing, Shauna and the Alien whose name always escapes me.
  • roar1223
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice job
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2013
    48/65 isn't too bad.

Missing (* = Premium), (# = Limited Time):

Otto*
    Hank*
    Texan*
    Lugash*
    Dr. Nick*
    Bumblebee Man*
    Mel*
    Frink*
    Jasper*
    Moleman*
    Duffman*
    Shauna*#
    Kerney*
    Frink's Dog*#
    2 Funzoes*
    Leprachaun*#
    Lumpy*#

Oh well!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Are these photos you actually got from the game itself or from the net? The reason I'm asking is because I think the leprechaun pic is hilarious! :D I want it to be my opening screen on my ipad to scare 'intruders' :D
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited June 2013
    Of the former limited task performer characters, do you guys think it is likely that we get the opportunity to buy some of those again?

I mean, there is alot of new players to this game, and when I see this list, I notice I am missing out on a few taskperformers so far. The decorative ones I don't really care too much about though. But I would believe I am far from the only one hoping for a chance of buying some of the ones I have missed out on, at a later opportunity.

I actually feel EA should let all task performing characters be premiums available at all time. For example Fat Tony has been brought back once already, but I would really enjoy having him in my town... I guess the odds for bringing him back a third time is quite slim...

The only one I currently expect to be brought back is Kang, either as an episode tie in next season, or once again during Halloween...

I fear I won't have an opportunity to get the others. I'd even love the chance of getting some of the skins too, but oh well...

Which of the former characters do you think will reappear? May Fat Tony get a third chance in the limited premium spot light? Will Kang?

By the way, great group photo! :) Wouldn't mind you keeping it updated :)
  • K1ekeboe
    54 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nice pictures, got most of them :)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited June 2013
    Are these photos you actually got from the game itself or from the net? The reason I'm asking is because I think the leprechaun pic is hilarious! :D I want it to be my opening screen on my ipad to scare 'intruders' :D

The pictures are from in the game. On the menu from the character tab :lol:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

The pictures are from in the game. On the menu from the character tab :lol:

Good thinking! :D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Omg! I have only just realized that Cletus is carrying spider pig! :lol::lol: why can't ea let us have spider pig? Can you imagine homer taking spider pig out for a walk as a task? :D
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited June 2013
    Omg! I have only just realized that Cletus is carrying spider pig! :lol::lol: why can't ea let us have spider pig? Can you imagine homer taking spider pig out for a walk as a task? :D

That would be amazing! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.