EA Forums - Banner

where's Wally? day two, new game new rules - challenge your friends

Replies

  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Well since Neo said 22 I'll go ahead and say 23
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    DIrishB wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    Willy is on the ground wrestling a snake.

    Is that big demon looking thing related to Witch Marge or Devil Flanders? I have both costumes but still haven't bothered going through most of their tasks.

    Devil Flanders 1hr task. I want Devil Flanders pretty badly. You're taking him for granted! :P:lol:

    Apologies. I'll switch costumes and get to tasking then!

    gif1_zps05646e75.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    Well since Neo said 22 I'll go ahead and say 23


    Ooooo playing that game are ya :lol: bet you end up being right and all Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited June 2013
    last photo
    comic book guy, grandpa, nelson, professor frink, mrs krabappel, miss springfield, barney, agness, smithers,martin lugashi, kang, jasper, rich texan, tom o'flanagan, homer, louie, legs, kearney, sideshow mel, hank scorpio, ralph and wilie
    23
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    last photo
    comic book guy, grandpa, nelson, professor frink, mrs krabappel, miss springfield, barney, agness, smithers,martin lugashi, kang, jasper, rich texan, tom o'flanagan, homer, louie, legs, kearney, sideshow mel, hank scorpio, ralph and wilie
    23

    Where frink?? I cant see him :? See Luigi in the top corner which you haven't mentioned :P
    simbass7 wrote:
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-11-50-52_zps14e37f40.png?t=1370343703
    Last one for now

    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited June 2013
    I thought you meant where's Wally Weasel's. they should have that in a future update with one of the school kids being unlocked with it
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    last photo
    comic book guy, grandpa, nelson, professor frink, mrs krabappel, miss springfield, barney, agness, smithers,martin lugashi, kang, jasper, rich texan, tom o'flanagan, homer, louie, legs, kearney, sideshow mel, hank scorpio, ralph and wilie
    23

    Where frink?? I cant see him :? See Luigi in the top corner which you haven't mentioned :P
    simbass7 wrote:
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-11-50-52_zps14e37f40.png?t=1370343703
    Last one for now

    I can see Fink behind Kang , he's testing his invention, but I can't see Lugashi anywhere!??
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited June 2013
    No lugashi sorry i ment Luigi
    Good eye, bravo
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    where's grandpa, can't see him anywhere. it was the only one i missed
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Pictures are way too small. It feels like I'm playing on a phone.
    I need tablet sized pictures.

    oh-my-eyes.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    I can see Fink behind Kang , he's testing his invention, but I can't see Lugashi anywhere!??

    Thank you for sayin that i was searching for a good part of my day at work and couldnt see frink for the life of me :lol: Hardly got any work done today because of this thread Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-11-50-52_zps14e37f40.png?t=1370343703
    Last one for now

    I see Grandpa, Agnes is sitting on his lap. You can sort of seem him behind her.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-11-50-52_zps14e37f40.png?t=1370343703
    Last one for now

    I see Grandpa, Agnes is sitting on his lap. You can sort of seem him behind her.

    thx i see him now, when i zoom to 500%
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Very clever game that :) Looking forward to the next pic/challenge now :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Can't believe I was actually right! LOL
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited June 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    Screenshot_2013-06-04-11-50-52_zps14e37f40.png?t=1370343703
    Last one for now

    I see Grandpa, Agnes is sitting on his lap. You can sort of seem him behind her.

    Good eye lol, I couldn't find him either... I agree with Neo, awesome game! And, although I too didn't get much work done, thanks for the entertainment! SOHO has it's perks fer sher.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    Can't believe I was actually right! LOL

    Lucky Guess :P You only went up one from me :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've got three photos here
    player who want to challenge. The others have to chose a character we gone look for and let us know which photo he's on
    For example Ralph 1 or kang 1 and 3 Skinner 2
    1
    Screenshot_2013-06-05-09-23-05_zps243def34.png?t=1370422055
    2
    Screenshot_2013-06-05-09-19-51_zpsf5e7d079.png?t=1370422045
    3
    Screenshot_2013-06-05-09-42-17_zpsa18398d3.png?t=1370422031

    So me first
    frinks dog 1
    Blue funso 2
    Krusty 3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    simbass7 wrote:

    So me first
    Drinks dog 1 - By CBG
    Blue funso 2 - By CBG
    Krusty 3 - Behind Lenny

    BOOM! Was I 1st?? :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ok my turn :)

    Picture 1) Dr Hibbert

    Picture 2) SLH

    Picture 3) Mr Burns

    Happy hunting ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!