EA Forums - Banner

Question hardcore TSTO players

Prev1
Nonoddie
229 posts Member
I still haven't finished the story line. (started between valentines day and * patricks updates)
I played crazily during the whacking day update so I am trying to finish the storyline. I am about 1/2 way to the Skinner house, Then have Herman's and Zestys to go.
I'm also trying to do some redesigning as my town grew sporadically during whacking day.

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Redesigning! Always. I'm never 100% happy with my town, or I often get bored looking at the same things, so I'm constantly tweaking/sprucing things up. I spend way too much time on one building or area, I still haven't even gotten to designing Hermans or Zesty's. I'll be plenty busy until Squidport arrives :)
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nonoddie wrote:
    What have you been doing now that we have a nice little lull between updates?

I spent WAY too much time playing this game during whacking day. I was determined to get everything like I have in all previous events. I was sneak tapping at work as well as in the middle of the night if I happen to wake up. I was also trying to help my mom and a friend. Thankfully they aren't very competitive and didn't mind not getting all the whacking day items.

Now that its over I have been able to sleep, unpack (I moved mid event), cook and live life! Ha ha ha 8)

I know I'm pitiful. I need an intervention!

Curious to see if others are using this time to collect money and prepare their towns for the next major update.

Youre not alone :oops:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Redesigning! Always. I'm never 100% happy with my town, or I often get bored looking at the same things, so I'm constantly tweaking/sprucing things up. I spend way too much time on one building or area, I still haven't even gotten to designing Hermans or Zesty's. I'll be plenty busy until Squidport arrives :)
    Don't say that mister. Well...it's always great to make changes in your town! :D I bet once Squidport update is released, you will play non-stop all day er'day, won't ya?! :mrgreen: I can't wait to design me own town once the update is out. Tomorrow might be the lucky day. :wink:
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've added the new buildings, but otherwise been taking a break from Tapped out. Whacking Day was too much, I think time away is healthy.
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    I've added the new buildings, but otherwise been taking a break from Tapped out. Whacking Day was too much, I think time away is healthy.

It's like being on vacay! I have my town on 24 hour tasks. I hardly ever do that.
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Don't say that mister. Well...it's always great to make changes in your town! :D I bet once Squidport update is released, you will play non-stop all day er'day, won't ya?! :mrgreen: I can't wait to design me own town once the update is out. Tomorrow might be the lucky day. :wink:

I wish I worked for EA's IT department. I would chose a random Sunday night to roll out that update just to mess with the people that dig around in the files :roll:

They're like kids that peak at Christmas gifts. LOL
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've actually just taken a break from quests for a couple days after finishing up Herman's and Jasper's, merely so I could admire all my characters walking around my town. It's awesome!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

You bet your *** I'll be playin' all day every day when Squidport hits. I've got enough money and donuts saved up to grab everything, can't wait. I hope tomorrow is the day too, but don't get your hopes up. The "Guess the Date Contest" is one "match" you won't win 8)
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited June 2013
    Reading this, I will now be redesigning my town, Considering I have a lot of buildings close to the water already.

totally forgot about that one.

Plus, my mum started during * patty's day, so shes on fat tony's quests. I've been helping her with that since I'm all caught up. Thanks to this forum she doesn't have to be blind with her game like I was, I never knew what character triggered what and so on.
  • JigsawVII
    32 posts
    edited June 2013
    I put everyone on 24 hour tasks until the squidport update comes out. My fingers needed a rest after whacking day.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just a bit of redesigning until SP comes. 24hr tasks for me too! lol
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    Reading this, I will now be redesigning my town, Considering I have a lot of buildings close to the water already.

totally forgot about that one.

Plus, my mum started during * patty's day, so shes on fat tony's quests. I've been helping her with that since I'm all caught up. Thanks to this forum she doesn't have to be blind with her game like I was, I never knew what character triggered what and so on.

I too found this forum AFTER I'd completed everything. Using it to help my mom as well :lol: I find it easier to just log into her town and do it sometimes. I'm such an impatient control freak. :evil:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Can't tell you. I've only been playing a couple of months. I'm only softcore! ;)
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

This is me as well. I'm always making some sort of changes and I'm always checking on my town throughout the day and notice something I get sick of seeing so i change it. I'm at the point now where I'm pretty happy with my town. Just wish I had more land :mrgreen:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

You bet your *** I'll be playin' all day every day when Squidport hits. I've got enough money and donuts saved up to grab everything, can't wait. I hope tomorrow is the day too, but don't get your hopes up. The "Guess the Date Contest" is one "match" you won't win 8)
    Wow! :shock: Someone is just too excited for an update! :mrgreen: Oh yea, how so? Bet you didn't even see my post in that thread, like how you normally never reply back and wait hours for your "response." xP Lol I even surprised that you reply within "minutes" not "hours" this time. x) Don't worry tho :XD: I'll beat you like always. xD Tell me this Mr. Chrisp, refresh my memory will ya?! What's the score of our "wars?" Oh...that's rite 5-0! :mrgreen: I hope you finally show me a "real" fight once and for all mister! :mrgreen: Actually...I'll cheer you on cuz I can't wait to see your first victory! :thumbup: :D
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    What's the score of are "wars?" Oh...that's rite 5-0!

"Our".. Me - 1, you - 0 :mrgreen:
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I actually hope Squidport is still a week or two away. I have two buildings left to buy (Hermans and Zestys), then I need to buy a ton of land because I have a good 10-15 buildings around the edge of my town because I haven't been able to afford enough land to properly organize them
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    bryantvb84 wrote:

Nice catch! :thumbup: I'll get revenge on you next time. :mrgreen:
    Btw...I seen mistakes on your previous posts. Epic: 1 You: 0
    Also, I knew you meant to say "Me +1," so a total of +2 for me! :D
    Lol negative zero xD
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    bryantvb84 wrote:

Nice catch! :thumbup: I'll get revenge on you next time. :mrgreen:
    Btw...I seen mistakes on your previous posts. Epic: 1 You: 0
    Also, I knew you meant to say "Me +1," so a total of +2 for me! :D
    Lol negative zero xD

Alright, how about I give you a cookie and we call it even. :mrgreen:
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited June 2013
    Getting ready for a redesign but want to keep a lot of elements I still like so this time won't be a complete tear down. (I hope!)
    Whacking Day was awful... Sneak tapping during classes, breaks at work, and sometimes late into the night. Yes, I got everything, but sometimes I swear I still see snakes! :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.