EA Forums - Banner

Will Squid port be tomorrow ?

Replies

• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I hope not. I need some time to buy land. I have way too many unique properties smashed together at the top corner of my map. I'm also not finished Agnes' quest. Started Herman's today, but I still haven't purchased Zesty's.

Yeah, I need a solid week to earn some money.

I need a week to build the last 3 of the current buildings.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've only just got to fat tonys so im not to bothered :mrgreen:
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It'll happen when it happens. No point getting all excited that it will land today or tomorrow because you just get disappointed when it doesn't arrive.

On the Guess the date thread, I've said next Thursday, but if it doesn't happen then it's cool - I'll just save and save my game cash ready for the extra land and Squidport bits.
  • jone52
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    Question about these large updates/large events; will there be other stuff to do besides buildings and quests?

I've only played since Whacking Day, but heard about Christmas coins, valentines hearths etc etc. Has every large event had something like these?
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have said it before and I will say it again

3upeln.jpg
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited June 2013
    Only been on this forum about a month but have notice that people post in game pictures of an update a few hours before. So until I see in game pics I'm not getting excited. :lol:
  • afrokula
    36 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hope it will come today, not tomorrow
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Only been on this forum about a month but have notice that people post in game pictures of an update a few hours before. So until I see in game pics I'm not getting excited. :lol:

Some people are suggesting this will be an App Store update so no pictures.......

I don't want them to release updates in back to back weeks, every 2-3 weeks is fine if we want the game to continue for many years.....
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

Theres been pictures for a couple of weeks

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9512617.page
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited June 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

Theres been pictures for a couple of weeks

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9512617.page

I mean proper in game pics not just the ones that have been floating around. Some people manage to post with in game tasks etc
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Squidport will be next week in my view. There has never been releases in consecutive weeks (excluding show themed based items)

Relax for another week and enjoy finishing the Herman tasks.
  • RotaryRex
    59 posts
    edited June 2013
    You lot can have squid port next week or the 21st ill take squid port today thanks! Fingers crossed I'd love to have a nice update for the weekend or at least give me Wolfcastle he's like my number one most wanted character c'mon EA release him NOW! ;-)
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    RotaryRex wrote:
    You lot can have squid port next week or the 21st ill take squid port today thanks! Fingers crossed I'd love to have a nice update for the weekend or at least give me Wolfcastle he's like my number one most wanted character c'mon EA release him NOW! ;-)

Anyone know what the plan is with Wolfcastle? Some people are saying he's coming with Squidport, some are saying he's coming with level 31 and some have said that he was part of Herman's tasks in level 30??
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited June 2013
    Well... Lenny and Carl update came 2 weeks before Whaking day.

And it's been 1 week since the last update with Jasper and the other guy, so the update is most likely not coming today, but next week.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I haven't finished Herman's tasks yet so don't mind waiting a while. Mind you I'm going away in two weeks time so it would be nice to get it before then.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited June 2013
    To all that cannot wait for the update ... remember there are also more things in your daily life an this Simpsons game. Try some fresh air :twisted:
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    To all that cannot wait for the update ... remember there are also more things in your daily life an this Simpsons game. Try some fresh air :twisted:

yeah went and sniffed that earlier. It was full of pollen and now I can't stop sneezing :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Fresh............what?
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Even if we don't get a full Squidport update, it would be nice to at least get the land by the sea so we could work on purchasing it.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I hope not. I need some time to buy land. I have way too many unique properties smashed together at the top corner of my map. I'm also not finished Agnes' quest. Started Herman's today, but I still haven't purchased Zesty's.

Yeah, I need a solid week to earn some money.

Alright, let us know when you have enough money, then we'll tell EA to release squidport then!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.