EA Forums - Banner

i miss whacking day

Prev1
deomegus
595 posts Member
deomegus wrote:
im sure ill catch hell for saying it, but i miss it.

i miss having something to work toward with so many great milestone prizes. i miss playing the game for more than just constructing buildings, collecting money and doing tasks. (ive been spoiled :mrgreen: )

anyone feel the same??

iv7l4heznckyc.gif

:lol::lol:

Haha, it was pretty intense :wink:

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    hqdefault.jpg

That was indeed a disturbing universe.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    hqdefault.jpg

That was indeed a disturbing universe.

:lol: Haha, gold! :lol:
  • Jarfermeister
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    I just miss having something to do. Sometimes I just tap Moe until he says "Oh that's great".
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

You are jk right? What you been smoking?
    tumblr_m612q9u1Dm1r3ilq3o1_500.gif
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    deomegus wrote:

i miss having something to work toward with so many great milestone prizes. i miss playing the game for more than just constructing buildings, collecting money and doing tasks. (ive been spoiled :mrgreen: )

anyone feel the same??

anigifenhancedbuzz25213.gif
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    honestly, i hope squidport comes with something similar. but yeah...maybe not so crazy.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    deomegus wrote:
    honestly, i hope squidport comes with something similar. but yeah...maybe not so crazy.

I don't think squidport will be an "event", from all the previews it just seems to be an expansion....there would be questlines for some of the new characters/buildings no doubt......
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    deomegus wrote:

I don't think squidport will be an "event", from all the previews it just seems to be an expansion....there would be questlines for some of the new characters/buildings no doubt......

agreed. sqidport will be permanent. i just think it would be great if something interactive were involved. like fishing. or carnival games. something to drive you to more buildings besides collecting money.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    BooThisMan.gif
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited June 2013
    I enjoyed whacking day...but I didn't experience any problems as some were. As an android user-I was just so excited to actully be able to have friends and check out other springfields!

I fully embraced whacking day and am still channeling my inner Ninja Homer!
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    i loved whacking day! made me work a little for my prizes. beside that event, everything is too easy in this game and it levels up by itself :?
  • Mrs_Tesco
    2 posts
    edited June 2013
    deomegus wrote:

anyone feel the same??[/quote

I MISS it too!!!! I Loved Whacking Day! We should have it return every once in awhile or the can change it from snakes to whatever the season is. ie: hearts for Valentines, Easter Eggs for Easter etc. or just leave it the SNAKES which I Love! You :mrgreen: Don't mess with perfection. Lol :mrgreen:
  • runlola19
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    You know, as much as I thought I hated it, I do *kind of* miss it. I hate that the only thing i do now is click buildings12-24 hr tasks, and constantly try to redesign my town. It DID give me something to work toward; and the idea of *earning* the premium items, instead of spending donuts (cash) which I am hard-pressed to do, was awesome. Also, it gave my husband incentive to play. I can barely get him to do it otherwise :)(I like competition :wink: )

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    38502303.jpg
  • johncolombo
    11565 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I do miss having something to do but I believe I was spending 4-5 hours a day whacking snakes. You're suffering from Stockholm syndrome perhaps?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mrs_Tesco wrote:
    deomegus wrote:

anyone feel the same??

I MISS it too!!!! I Loved Whacking Day! We should have it return every once in awhile or the can change it from snakes to whatever the season is. ie: hearts for Valentines, Easter Eggs for Easter etc. or just leave it the SNAKES which I Love! You :mrgreen: Don't mess with perfection. Lol :mrgreen:

You also don't mess with the Zohan.

mov_movie_zohan_080209-300w.jpg
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Mrs_Tesco wrote:
    deomegus wrote:

anyone feel the same??

You also don't mess with the Zohan.

mov_movie_zohan_080209-300w.jpg

Hell yea you don't mess with the Zohan!

I'm the same as most, I don't miss the intense whacking :oops:
    But I do miss having the targets to aim for.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    If I get Whacking Day withdrawals I'll just whack the pet snake for a while. :P

Edit: in the game I mean.
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I miss the interaction between myself and folks around the world as we swapped eggs. It was so exciting to wake up and find a generous guy from the States had left me 1000 eggs to get my last building.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • K1ekeboe
    54 posts
    edited June 2013
    I miss nothing about it :shock: I hated it, too much work for a game :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.