Stadium - Which do you prefer? Poll closed

2Next

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    oman2302 wrote:
    oman2302 wrote:

Edit: Option two and three have been tied, so I went ahead and made the third entrance:]
    Which one do you prefer?

Thank you for letting me know. That is weird because I can see them. Hmmm...
    I can see the pictures, It seems i cant quote them tho. I just wondered which one you prefered

O I c :)

You know at first I wasn't sure, but now that I have done the third entrance, I think I am leaning toward option three. It's a little busy for my taste, yet I do believe it is suitable for a stadium.
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited June 2013
    Love the third entrance, really makes a difference. :)
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    p0rkp1e wrote:
    Love the third entrance, really makes a difference. :)

Agreed!
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited June 2013
    Put the parking spots at the bottom of the "hill" and make the fat Americans walk up the hill. It'll be good for them.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    Put the parking spots at the bottom of the "hill" and make the fat Americans walk up the hill. It'll be good for them.

I thought about that, but kind of need the space to keep the elevated effect in place.

Ps. I am an American, and I am not fat, neither is my family. "Fat Americans" is a generality and a stereotype... Hence, it is not entirely true. I am sure most cultures are going to have skinny people and heavy people, just like they will have nice people and mean people. I really don't like generalities as they are not an absolute truth. :?
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    I like the first two photos, but my heart went number 2.

Looks great! :thumbup:
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    How are the cars supposed to get to the parking spaces?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.