What no Robert Lowery?
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Mr burns!
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I love the recent trilogy, it took me three films to get use to bale an semi like him, I'm gonna say Keaton, no bale, no Keaton, yes Keaton....
    Actually I'm gonna say Kevin conroy.
    Anybody who doesn't know Kevin voiced all the batman animated stuff from the 90's and also the justice league stuff from the 00's.
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'll never forgive Keaton (or Burton) for prancing around on roof tops holding up his cape like something out of an old Hammer Films Dracula movie.

Plus Keaton is like 5' tall. They did a good job of hiding it (and he's still my favorite Bruce Wayne) but he just wasn't right for Batman.

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I love the recent trilogy, it took me three films to get use to bale an semi like him, I'm gonna say Keaton, no bale, no Keaton, yes Keaton....
    Actually I'm gonna say Kevin conroy.
    Anybody who doesn't know Kevin voiced all the batman animated stuff from the 90's and also the justice league stuff from the 00's.

Lol iam exactly the same, I like Keaton as a better bruce Wayne than bayle, but he never gets hit which IMO makes the character a bit more fictional. Not only that he can't glide like bayle, least when bayle was batman,he takes a bit of a beating too, which makes him seem more real. So in conclusion I'd have to say, Keaton a better bruce Wayne than bayle,but bayle a better batman than Keaton.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Clooney should never been cast as batman wish I could find the clip from American dad! Where they make fun clooney but its not up on YouTube or its really hard to find lol.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Clooney should never been cast as batman wish I could find the clip from American dad! Where they make fun clooney but its not up on YouTube or its really hard to find lol.
    True and val kilmer
    Vomit.gif
  • utrolia
    138 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of Batman.. I was at the hospital the day they introduced Burns Batman into the game.. Somehow got the batman sign lamp. But never the costume.. Sucks so much :( Especially since I have EVERYTHING in the game :P
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited June 2013
    Keaton. But I love the Nolan trilogy. (And B&R was the worst movie I've ever seen in a movie theatre.)
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I like the Batmans that show the darker, more troubled side of the character so my preference is for Bale or Keaton.
    +1
    In my opinion Keaton played a better Bruce Wayne while bale played a better batman. I wish I could combine certain characteristics from both of them into one better batman, like bale's athleticism and aggression with Keaton's charisma. I know bale has a great americsn accent but he still doesnt sound right sometimes as bruce.. or as batman*. But other than that I think they both play the character in a similar way

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    Keaton is the best Batman and Bale is the best Bruce Wayne.

EDIT: Conroy = The voice of Batman.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6341 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Kevin Conroy is the best Batman. Period

Best actor who has portrayed Batman physically goes to Christian Bale followed by Michael Keaton.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Adam West for sure :D

batman66bomb.gif
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I voted for Christian Bale. "WHERE ARE THEY?!"

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.