EA Forums - Banner

Gambling at Neighbors

Not I. I don't want to risk it in my own town, much less in my neighbor's town.

Replies

• SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    I am confused, are you saying that if you delete neighbors, we have better odds? That would just be cheap
  • swmwshrk
    139 posts
    edited June 2013
    I am confused, are you saying that if you delete neighbors, we have better odds? That would just be cheap

Never mentioned deleting neighbors.

When you go to a neighbors SF, you are allowed to collect money and XP from 3 buildings. You get $16 and 2XP per building.

I for one would be willing to give up $16 and 2XP (one task) to instead get at least 50XP (what you get when you lose at the Dog track, and win up to $10k, and more XP.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    I see what your saying you are thinking of using one collection at the dog track instead of using it to collect from the houses or spray painting a building etc

Not a bad idea :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited June 2013
    But at 50K just to tap on the neighbor's track? Why bother? You can spend as much as you want on your own track. Unless you are saying that it wouldn't cost any money to tap on the neighbor's track. Which is just crazy talk, because it isn't gambling then. ;)
  • chrismcb
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    swmwshrk wrote:
    I for one would be willing to give up $16 and 2XP (one task) to instead get at least 50XP
    How gracious of you... You'd be willing to give up a few bucks and a handful of XP to get.... more XP. What are you giving up again?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.