EA Forums - Banner

Need more 16,18 or 20 hour tasks

I don't mind the 16hr or 20hr tasks guess they would be kinda handy to a degree but tbh I'm not really worried either way :P

What I'd really like is for certain characters to have 1hr & 4hr tasks that don't have them like Shauna for example

Replies

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2013
    I wish everyone had a 3-minute task. Sometimes I'm watching a boring show on TV and I just feel like tapping everyone through a series of tasks. 10 minutes (Check Up) is a bit too long, and 45 seconds (MyPad etc) is too quick.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited June 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I wish everyone had a 3-minute task. Sometimes I'm watching a boring show on TV and I just feel like tapping everyone through a series of tasks. 10 minutes (Check Up) is a bit too long, and 45 seconds (MyPad etc) is too quick.
    Yeah, more 3 or 5 minute tasks!
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    I wish every task was actually about 10 minutes shorter than the stated amount. It is impossible to recycle tasks exactly as they end each time they come due and for each character and the tasks often slip back by anywhere from a few minutes to several hours per day as a result, often ultimately causing us to lose 12 hours or more due to our, ahem, normal lives still going on. You wouldn't think 10 minutes mattered, but trust me, the results would be highly advantageous over time.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:

I want everyone to have a 3min or 5 min, 10 min and 30 min (for watching tv and playing), 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour tasks (for after work) and 10 hours and above would be nice considering a work day is generally 8 hours and then people need to add travel time. so 10 hours would be great (commute is 30-45 minutes cycling and lunch break).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.