EA Forums - Banner

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Never heard of it.

Replies

• SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Still on my list. Most likely yes. As long as they have Tom Nook in Super Smash Bros. U
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yes I'm getting it, hopefully by the end of this week.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    :( I remeber that on my GameCube. love the game then had it for the ds a d now I don't have nothing to play it on. I'm not gona by a new system for one game tho :(. But the concept of that game is awwwwsome
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :( I remeber that on my GameCube. love the game then had it for the ds a d now I don't have nothing to play it on. I'm not gona by a new system for one game tho :(. But the concept of that game is awwwwsome

GameCube was the best. Gonna miss tortamer.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

lol I miss the singing dog. Friday evenings lol really did enjoy that game collecting for the museum :mrgreen:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

lol I miss the singing dog. Friday evenings lol really did enjoy that game collecting for the museum :mrgreen:

And Tom Nook stalking you around his store :mrgreen: .
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I did like to try and out chase him. But the Tom was to clever for me lol, paint my damn roof Tom!!
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2013
    I played the hell out of the GameCube version, but I plan on playing this one far more, now that I'm not 11, and actually sort of have a plan of what I want to do with my town.

I had Wild World on the DS but didn't play it all that much.
    I skipped the Wii version entirely.

New Leaf's awesome! I feel bad for anybody that either doesn't know what this game is about, or just thinks it's stupid based on appearance. Their loss, right? One of the most addicting games that I have ever gotten to play.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I did like to try and out chase him. But the Tom was to clever for me lol, paint my damn roof Tom!!

All I'm mad about is the confusing and complicated code to get 30,000 bells,
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    I played the hell out of the GameCube version, but I plan on playing this one far more, now that I'm not 11, and actually sort of have a plan of what I want to do with my town.

I had Wild World on the DS but didn't play it all that much.
    I skipped the Wii version entirely.

New Leaf's awesome! I feel bad for anybody that either doesn't know what this game is about, or just thinks it's stupid based on appearance. Their loss, right? One of the most addicting games that I have ever gotten to play.
    pretty much did the same as you and skipped the wii version. Just wish I had a system for it. I looks very kid like but its awesome. I remember having a song from the ZELDA game as my town hall bell lol

Ahhh gud time. My missus love making shirts lol finding patterns / pixel art and sit there making cool clothes for me lol
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have the wii game, the ds game and the gc game and I'll be getting this for my daughters 3ds. Its the reason she got a 3ds xl for Christmas :lol:

So its good?
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2013
    New Leaf's definitely the best one.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    Your gonna love Super Smash Bros., The villagers been added. He is the main Charictor from city folk!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.