EA Forums - Banner

Android Squidport update problems.

Replies

• zcgbb22
    26 posts
    edited June 2013
    S3. After ages of being stuck on 0%, I have now managed to get stuck on 5%. Yesh!
  • kerrymac197413
    65 posts
    edited June 2013
    now getting error 923
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited June 2013
    Droid 4 on Jelly Bean here...my game updated automatically and everything's ship shape. Not sure why you others are having issues.
  • corkiejp518
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Using a Nexus 7 and xperia U! The game won't download on both!

I posted on AnswerHQ about it here:
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Android-SquidPort-update-won-t-download-from-google-play/td-p/1198172

Please visit and click on the ME TOO button if you have this problem!

You may have to sign in using your origin id to see the button!

EDIT: A tip from another forum connect to a US based VPN and it should download, although its taking it's time to download!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • modtl
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't work on my Xperia T. No surprise it's Android who are screwed over. The Simpsons have this weird love affair with Apple. Their products appear in nearly every episode. But you couldn't even pay me to own an iPad, iPhone or iPod.

I'm sure the update will be fixed soon but until then I've rated Tapped Out 1/5 along with a scathing review on the Play Store.

EA SORT IT OUT!
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited June 2013
    Download doesn't start ... Galaxy SII
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just attempted installation on Bluestacks, also not working.
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited June 2013
    I restarted the download and it worked ... for the first 2 MB, then it stopped again and doesn't progress at all. :(
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Google Play store has been updated on the What's New section to show Squidport details, but the update still doesn't download.
  • ChristianJ92
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Mine downloaded and installed just fine. Samsung tablet. :)
  • kerrymac197413
    65 posts
    edited June 2013
    just uinstalled and now its updating 100%
  • man-o-kent
    12 posts
    edited June 2013
    Not working for me, Asus Transformer Prime tablet, just stuck downloading 0% Tried the in-game update and via the play store.
  • Exvaxman
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    Note 2. Goes to 6mb download then stops. I would like to see this work since my iPad tapped out has a bad glitch and is holding me up. I was hoping not to see it in android.
  • shauno1863
    7 posts
    edited June 2013
    just says downloading but no progress
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited June 2013
    Can't update and no option to on Droid incredible 2.

EDIT: Restarted phone and downloaded the update from the play store. Updates have come through and everything seems to work fine.
  • zcgbb22
    26 posts
    edited June 2013
    Great. Now when I go to play it says update required. I go to google play page and it says update not available in your country...
  • iain51269522
    787 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Note 2 got the update ok 2nd time.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm playing on a Droid Bionic; it updated quickly (shocker!) and is running with no problems.
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited June 2013
    After that 2 MB download desaster I cant even start my old version of TSTO. The screen goes black for a minute and then the message appears saying it was stopped. :(

Okay - and now the update has been taken from Google Play.
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm on a Nexus 7 and have had no problems with the Squidport update (so far, anyway). Everything installed fine and no crashes or anything since.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.