Does it stop you placing more items?

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    It says 'recommended', though.

Does it stop you placing more items?
    not sure, the screenshot minimized my game. I doubt it though.
  • caesarscott
    82 posts
    edited June 2013
    misleading thread title. there's no limit.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just recommended. I'm at almost 8,000, and it runs smooth on my iPhone, iPad, and bluestacks. If it starts to lag, ill start storing. Its probably a temporary warning until the servers stabilize with the new update, like Whacking Day, but less extreme.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Just recommended. I'm at almost 8,000, and it runs smooth on my iPhone, iPad, and bluestacks. If it starts to lag, ill start storing. Its probably a temporary warning until the servers stabilize with the new update, like Whacking Day, but less extreme.
    Apparently at 8000 it stops you. Let me know if this is true. :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Apparently at 8000 it stops you. Let me know if this is true. :)

I'm at 7453 or something, but Keys already posted earlier he was over 10,000 so I don't think it stops you, unless it's device specific.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    How do I find how many houses & decor you have on Springfield?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    How do I find how many houses & decor you have on Springfield?

I don't think there's a way to count unless you get the warning message. I got it after I finished building all the little stands and carts on the boardwalk.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Do items in Krustyland factor into the warning? For example, if I nuke Krustyland and never rebuild, will my item count on the game be reduced?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    Do items in Krustyland factor into the warning? For example, if I nuke Krustyland and never rebuild, will my item count on the game be reduced?

I remember reading awhile back in one of the older threads it doesn't count
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I remember reading awhile back in one of the older threads it doesn't count

Thanks so much!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    misleading thread title. there's no limit.
    I have a neighbor that has reached the actual limit. So there is one, and it's mighty high. He's got quite a detailed Springfield, though.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I've read in multiple places including this forum (with picture evidence and everything) that 7499 is the limit and you can't place anything after that.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I've read in multiple places including this forum (with picture evidence and everything) that 7499 is the limit and you can't place anything after that.

I had seen that as well.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

I also recall seeing this, but is it possible that the limit (if there is one) has gone up with the new content/updates? Just curious!
  • GoodJobHi5
    15 posts
    edited September 2014
    There is a limit. As to a universal limit: I'm not sure. I don't know how to upload images here as I play only on an iPad Air w/o a backup, but it's somewhere around 7450. A prompt comes up that definitely says you cannot place one more item w/o subtracting something first.
  • johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2014
    so eventually we won't be able to spend money on the game? Go EA!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

I also recall seeing this, but is it possible that the limit (if there is one) has gone up with the new content/updates? Just curious!
    There is a limit. I'll try to find the thread about it.

Okie doke, unless he's lying (why would he be?) then he's reached the limit of what is thought to be 7400.

He has an amazing town, though. It takes forever to load when going through friends, though, but I know when I'm going into his town. :)
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Here is the thread from Springfield Showcase where the person shows the item limit.
    They know this because they made a 7,500 piece hedge maze!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10140861.page
  • jyoung1903
    103 posts
    edited September 2014
    Yea...there is an item limit. It's at or around 7500. Here is a link to an image of the pop up message that appears.

http://imgur.com/kkJXVFC
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Does it take into account what we have stored in our inventory?

Because I have loads of buildings I've put into storage to make room for the new ones.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.