EA Forums - Banner

Buildings and Characters suggestions

I forgot * Simpson. Please reply everyone and tell me your suggestions

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    Blinky is kind of already in the game, but apart from that you've done well to come up with such an extensive list. I can't think of anything else ATM, except maybe the Stonecutters Headquarters.

Imagine how long it would take to collect from tasks if all of those characters were in the game! :lol:
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nice mate. I forgot those.

I forgot the Court House and X Files charcters
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    Blinky is kind of already in the game, but apart from that you've done well to come up with such an extensive list. I can't think of anything else ATM, except maybe the Stonecutters Headquarters.

Imagine how long it would take to collect from tasks if all of those characters were in the game! :lol:

By then they will have created auto collectors.... For a price. :lol:

I played until a few days ago a different game that did just that, they made these little buildings that had a "radius" of effect and any money buildings within its influence no longer needed to be tapped. You simply tapped the collector building and voila it would snare the cash from all the surrounding buildings.

Where they screwed up is they got greedy and instead of making it one building for the whole screen they did that "radius" deal so in order to make it work you had to buy more than one, you had to buy 10 or 20 to cover your whole base (for premium currency, ****).

Well the problem was that to then use them effectively you would need to crowd all your buildings up in tight to the collector buildings. Talk about UGLY!

Now another game I played let you auto collect by shaking your device(and for free!) but I NEVER felt comfortable intentionally shaking my ipad so I only did it a few times.

Oh well, someone will get it right (free with a button)....eventually haha. 8)
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    I thin a Springfield zoo where you can view animals from the series, eg bluella, stampy, blinky,
  • TaztheAdman
    49 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would like the pink Bakery that goes next to Zesty's Pizza so I can finish my town square.

• Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I see what you mean CounterSniper64
    I hope they don't do it with Simpsons
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Joeaikman Great Ideas mate. I didn't think of them good job. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.