EA Forums - Banner

Do not ever tap squidport entrance with floating tile when visiting friends!!

Replies

• theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've still been lucky so far, but I always get an urge to rush the last couple hours of a tile, especially if I won't be available when my tile is suppose to finish.
  • BerwynEd
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I wouldn't mind loosing a tile here and there if they could be stolen. but to have them dissapear with no real benefit is a real kick in **** and very frustrating.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    To the two friends whose tiles I tapped before reading this thread I'm deeply sorry. Now I'm even wary about just exploring friend's Squidports in case I accidentally hit a floating tile :(

Shame isnt it. As squidport is new you expect visitors to make a beeline straight to the waterfront too check out what you have done (thats what I did) and of course its to be expected while you are there that you'd tap finished items to collect your bonus. I really hope most people have tapped te entrance unknowingly, afterall you are more likely to be playing the game after an update than looking through a forum for errors. Perhaps knowing EA we should always check the forum before playing an update as they always sod it up somehow. Even after making a sign saying "Dont tap tile" someone did, I'd still like to think they didnt do it on purpose, I have made the sign even bigger now and replaced the word tile with squidport. Really can see it being accidental if I lose another. But for the accidential taps I dont think people have anything to be sorry about, we should expect to be helping someone when we tap that tile, not wasting an entire day for them.
  • artdeco20
    19 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump
  • ffcchan
    86 posts
    edited June 2013
    bump to this!

just lost a tile yesterday, luckily it was still the beginning of it all (4 hours only).
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bumping
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump - if I loose any more tiles I am in danger of having more buildings than boardwalk.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have a tile finishing in the middle of the night. I plan to use a few donuts to speed it up before it's done. I think some people are still tapping tiles because they only visited the "add me" thread when they first started and don't know about this. Just like others have said in this thread, I am planning when I will buy the next tile so that when it finishes, I'll be able to collect it.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Either there are still a lot of players who don't know about this, or I have a lot of neighbors who are using the honor system. I saw at least 10-12 boardwalk pieces available for tapping this morning while visiting other towns.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I have a tile finishing in the middle of the night. I plan to use a few donuts to speed it up before it's done. I think some people are still tapping tiles because they only visited the "add me" thread when they first started and don't know about this. Just like others have said in this thread, I am planning when I will buy the next tile so that when it finishes, I'll be able to collect it.

Maybe this would have applied yesterday or the day before, however, I would say that most people have had a tile lost by now and are aware. Even if they do not visit the forum or the Facebook page to see the comments, they know what is happening in their own towns.

The longer this continues? The more the "don't know" argument becomes invalid.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Either there are still a lot of players who don't know about this, or I have a lot of neighbors who are using the honor system. I saw at least 10-12 boardwalk pieces available for tapping this morning while visiting other towns.
    It's good news if you are seeing floating tiles when visiting towns, it means the message is getting thru.
  • bking696
    35 posts
    edited June 2013
    is ea going to fix this. we need a easier way to get piece of the board walk for lower levels it cost alot after doing some of the tiles they need to fix this i paid 1600 for a tile and did not get it on my other lower level phone it really sucks that this is happening EA fix this please and make it easier to get the tiles.
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    bump
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited June 2013
    this is almost at page 2 ! bump!
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    bump
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    BUMP

simpsons-gifs-bumper-car.gif
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump.jpg
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited June 2013
    We need to keep this on the first page. Now that I am waiting 24 hrs, I wil FLIP if someone resets it (like they did to my 1 hr)
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2013
    Took me almost a day to realize that I needed to tap the entrance to start building tiles, and then I lost my second one. This is gonna take some serious time.
  • Contuo
    5 posts
    edited June 2013
    So this happened to me and about 24 hours later bang boardwalk piece in my inventory, found it when I had to clear the Itchy and Scratchy shop bug.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.